Lap Dancing bill of £42k???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 762baynet, May 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This caught my eye on the local rag website.

Lap dancers accused of kidnapping customer who owed £42,000 in Cheltenham | This is Gloucestershire

The last trip I made to such an establishment it was £10 for a topless dance and £30 for a nudie. So did he manage 1400 private shows in a week or was he being provided with 'other services'? And if he was then he must have had the stamina of a Bison.

I'm not sure about the one on the right, in the grey/ black, but the other 3 birds aren't too bad.

2. Injured lads don't pay in certain establishments in London.

3. Is that part of the nurses' contracts?

4. I wish, there's some cracking nurses there.

5. It's Cheltenham, nothing is cheap, the whores tend to live in half million pound houses.

Gold cup week can be £500-1200 a night for a half decent one.

6. How do you know?

7. I know where they live :)

8. Because he's ugly as sin and has a small cock. Paying is the only way.

• Like Like x 5
  9. I know a mistress who does kidnapping. She calls it psychodrama and charges a fortune. I think it's a sliding scale based on what the customer can afford, but I know a night in her basement is treble figures. I wonder if that's part of the bill?

In other news, we had to stop in camp for a lil while when we got back from Bos, so the Padre could check we were OK, one of our lads managed to spend all his tour money on prossies in short order and didn't have any cash to go on POTL with.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. & a Free Oyster card!

11. A mate of mine blew about £3k in Prague on POTL post telic, he had a great time. But £42k is a different ball park altogether.

12. If only you didn't hate double standards!

13. Sounds like a little different from your Spearmint Rhino gaff, this is more like a temp setup and try and cash in on the rich racegoers. If it was a proper club then you cant run a bill up of £10 never mind a couple of thousand. And they all look ropey. And before anyone comments how come CH knows so much, my missus used to do it.

And no, its shit going out with one!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Now, you've been here long enough to know that pictures are required.

15. lol of course but i value my balls!