Lanyard and Belt plate.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by papegojan, Aug 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am only in the ACF, and as such we have to acquire our own kit. My detachment has recently rebadged to Duke of Lancasters Regiment. I have managed to get most of the kit I need, but still need an OR buckle/ plate for No2 dress belt and a lanyard for No 2 dress. I have tried all the usual routes, including RHQ, google, ebay, speedbid cadet direct and silvermans, and these items seem to be like hobby horse 5h1t. Can anyone help?
  2. heres a firm from Liecestershire "INTRAMARK LTD" they will sort you out , i know they do all the kit u req the belt plates are chrome blanks you have to attach your cap badge on them i think they are about £7 each.

phone no-- 01455 612400 they will have it packed and sent out within 24 hrs i use them a lot they are very good
  3. Thanks for the tip sludge. I contacted them and they didn't have any in stock, and wouldn't do single orders of either plate or lanyard. I tried contacting RHQ and they said, very politely, that I should contact my own battalion, as they put it. Unfortunately the ACF doesn't get a supply of this sort of kit on a regular basis but we as instructors are expected to have it. Anyone else help?