Lansdale (The online kit suppliers)

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by SemperGnarlum, Jan 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody bought anything from this site?

I'm considering putting a sizeable order through them as their prices and delivery times are competitive, the only caveat as far as I'm concerned is that it's a fairly recondite site.

Before I post my credit card details to them I would very much appreciate any positive or negative feedback from anyone who's ordered through them before?

2. As an aside, is the Snugpak Sasquatch as warm as it looks? And will the fecker fit in a side pouch?!
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I used to deal with them professionally and found them to be excellent.
  4. Used them on a number of occasions and had no problems at all
  5. Used a couple of times, found them to be very good - delivery to BFPO in a couple of days even!

Recently bought the Ebony jacket which is basically the Sasquatch in black with a detachable hood - excellent bit of kit, but don't wear if it's warmer than a couple of degrees below freezing - you'll be too hot. You'll struggle to get it into a pouch though, respirator pouch maybe.

6. AHHHHHHHHHHH ultimate mong attack! Sasquatch will fit in a bergan side pouch with ease, i'd say it would fit into a patrol pack side pouch at a squeeze too.

I'd rather everyone used their respirator pouch for errr a respirator and nothing else....not even a mars bar. If you soldier for a living not a hobby anyway...............
  7. edited for mongness
  8. the sasquatch is quite competitively priced aswell, like it
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Our company also deal with Lansdale - I have to say, good firm.
  10. I have used them a few times, good prices and quick delivery.

11. The Sasquatch is rather space consuming however its morale factor is well worth its purchase. If you obtain a third rocket pouch attach it to the other two onto you bergen then space solved. Not a good idea to tab in it though :oops: :oops: