Lansdale (The online kit suppliers)

Has anybody bought anything from this site?

www.lansdaleltd.com

I'm considering putting a sizeable order through them as their prices and delivery times are competitive, the only caveat as far as I'm concerned is that it's a fairly recondite site.

Before I post my credit card details to them I would very much appreciate any positive or negative feedback from anyone who's ordered through them before?

CHEERS

Used a couple of times, found them to be very good - delivery to BFPO in a couple of days even!

Recently bought the Ebony jacket which is basically the Sasquatch in black with a detachable hood - excellent bit of kit, but don't wear if it's warmer than a couple of degrees below freezing - you'll be too hot. You'll struggle to get it into a pouch though, respirator pouch maybe.

BMC

BaseMetalChild said:
Used a couple of times, found them to be very good - delivery to BFPO in a couple of days even!

Recently bought the Ebony jacket which is basically the Sasquatch in black with a detachable hood - excellent bit of kit, but don't wear if it's warmer than a couple of degrees below freezing - you'll be too hot. You'll struggle to get it into a pouch though, respirator pouch maybe.

BMC
AHHHHHHHHHHH ultimate mong attack! Sasquatch will fit in a bergan side pouch with ease, i'd say it would fit into a patrol pack side pouch at a squeeze too.

I'd rather everyone used their respirator pouch for errr a respirator and nothing else....not even a mars bar. If you soldier for a living not a hobby anyway...............

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Our company also deal with Lansdale - I have to say, good firm.

BaseMetalChild said:

BMC

The Sasquatch is rather space consuming however its morale factor is well worth its purchase. If you obtain a third rocket pouch attach it to the other two onto you bergen then space solved. Not a good idea to tab in it though :oops: :oops: