• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Lansdale (The online kit suppliers)

Has anybody bought anything from this site?

www.lansdaleltd.com

I'm considering putting a sizeable order through them as their prices and delivery times are competitive, the only caveat as far as I'm concerned is that it's a fairly recondite site.

Before I post my credit card details to them I would very much appreciate any positive or negative feedback from anyone who's ordered through them before?

CHEERS

Used a couple of times, found them to be very good - delivery to BFPO in a couple of days even!

Recently bought the Ebony jacket which is basically the Sasquatch in black with a detachable hood - excellent bit of kit, but don't wear if it's warmer than a couple of degrees below freezing - you'll be too hot. You'll struggle to get it into a pouch though, respirator pouch maybe.

BMC

BaseMetalChild said:
Used a couple of times, found them to be very good - delivery to BFPO in a couple of days even!

Recently bought the Ebony jacket which is basically the Sasquatch in black with a detachable hood - excellent bit of kit, but don't wear if it's warmer than a couple of degrees below freezing - you'll be too hot. You'll struggle to get it into a pouch though, respirator pouch maybe.

BMC
AHHHHHHHHHHH ultimate mong attack! Sasquatch will fit in a bergan side pouch with ease, i'd say it would fit into a patrol pack side pouch at a squeeze too.

I'd rather everyone used their respirator pouch for errr a respirator and nothing else....not even a mars bar. If you soldier for a living not a hobby anyway...............

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Our company also deal with Lansdale - I have to say, good firm.

BaseMetalChild said:

BMC

The Sasquatch is rather space consuming however its morale factor is well worth its purchase. If you obtain a third rocket pouch attach it to the other two onto you bergen then space solved. Not a good idea to tab in it though :oops: :oops: