Language Courses

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by healer, May 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Just wondered if anyone know how I could get hold of details about the types (if any at all) of courses there are available of a TA soldier.

    If you have any info, please PM me

    Ta muchly

  2. the only language courses i was aware of were ones that required you to do an FTRS, 15 months language training, then you owe the army 2 6 months tours, all in all this will equate to a 3 year ftrs. i was looking into an ftrs whilst in the TA but decided to go regs instead :)