Language Course Dates 2010

All,

Can anyone supply the latest dates for the 15 and 18 month courses, or the DIN number?

I have a feeling there has been a lot of chopping and changing so up to date info would be appreciated.

Dee Dee

The new DIN will be published shortly. The slight delay has been caused by the same chopping and changing you mention.

What are the languages currently being taught on these courses? If OPSEC is an issue, apologies.

Prosloe? What was he before he was a MacDonald then? Stariy would be better.

Oh, and courses usually start in July and January.

Perevodchik said:
This is fun! Much better than Roy's grammar classes at DSL.
Probably. Brian's grammar lessons weren't much fun at all.

Bonzo_Dog said:
Perevodchik said:
This is fun! Much better than Roy's grammar classes at DSL.
Probably. Brian's grammar lessons weren't much fun at all.
That long drag to Christmas, the first year... double grammar every bleeding morning, first thing.

Oddly, I ended up loving it, a right little Stakhanovite Grammar Nazi I turned into.

GIAO 176/200 Apr 1985

For future reference for anyone trying to find out DINs etc...

Go to the Army intranet - not internet site (the one with tabs labelled Home/Teams/Applications & Tools.

The last tab on the right is labelled Library. Click that.

On the new page, on the right is a box full of hyperlinks which go to Forms, JSPs, DINs and others...

Enjoy. :)

Howayman said:
dee_dee said:
Anyone got the DIN number?
Can you not work the Defence Intranet search facility?
Obviously neither can you.

The DIN you gave him is out of date.

The updated DIN does not have the Language Course dates on it as of exactly 2 mins ago so OP - wait out.

Ok - Previously the DIN was 2010DIN07-008. Annex D was where the dates were meant to be, but instead it just states they are to be released early 2010.

Can someone please confirm if the dates have been released and if they are under a new DIN number, an updated annex, or what.

Thanks,

Dee_Dee