Lands End to John OGroats for H4H

Folks one of our guys at work, Simon McFarlane, is doing a cycle ride on behalf of Help for Heroes – Lands End to John O’Groats, that’s 1050 miles in 10 days over the 28th May - 8th June.
He’s not even an ex, wanabee or walt, just an all round good (civvie) egg.
There is no reward for him (and a couple of his mates) – they just wants to do it for our lads and lassies.

I know it’s a big ask, given the present climate, but please if you can spare a couple of quid to support him in his quest to raise £6000 you can donate some of your hard earned at justgiving.com

Cheers in advance for and on behalf of Simon and H4H.

Fair play to him and the team.

On a slightly different note - is it me or is everyone* who is doing some sort of charity event this year doing a bike ride??

*large percentage

box-of-frogs said:

On a slightly different note - is it me or is everyone* who is doing some sort of charity event this year doing a bike ride??

*large percentage
Not all are bike rides, there is a 30mile tab from Fulwood Bks,preston to Bolton town hall. 30 miles in 8hrs with a 36lb pack.....

Sorry that was a blatant bit of advertising.

Good luck to all who are doing anything!

smudge5611 said:
box-of-frogs said:

*large percentage
Not all are bike rides, there is a 30mile tab from Fulwood Bks,preston to Bolton town hall. 30 miles in 8hrs with a 36lb pack.....

Sorry that was a blatant bit of advertising.

Good luck to all who are doing anything!
I too would want to get out of Preston at any cost. 36lbs or 76 lbs! Just get me out of there! :D

Fair comment B-O-F !!

box-of-frogs said:

*large percentage
No Mate - Great North Run for me!