landrover Defender 90

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by brianand, Aug 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Land Rover 90 Pick Up

In excellent condition, I've recently had the chassis sand blasted and K-Rusted and re painted, and is in excellent condition. Recent new starter motor and new clutch master cylinder. Both front seats are in excellent condition and have had covers on them to keep them clean and dirt free. Body work is very straight and only one knock on the drivers door. Interior is in good condition, although as you will know there is not a great deal to the interior of a Defender. Centre console is fitted as oppose to the middle seat.

It has a raised air intake which is handy off road, a Midland CB in full working order and 2 handheld radios also. Tubular winch bumper with working T-Max 9000 winch with polyprop cable.

2" inch lift with cranked radius arms

BFG Mud Terrains in excellent condition (Less than 2000 miles on them) 33 x 12.5 x 15

Has been painted black and not particulary well, but a quick rub down and a going over would sort that out quickly, but does not ditract from this being a very capable vehicle both on and off road

Any inspection is welcome and am open to sensible offers

Quick sale needed so please contact me

Brian 07794 176788

Its on eblag too, if anyone from here purchases it I will donate £50.00 to Project Mobility 4x4
    1990 LAND ROVER 90 4C SW DT DIESEL GREEN on eBay (end time 03-Sep-10 12:20:32 BST)