Landover Baptist Church (humour)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exbluejob, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dunno if you're aware of those hateful barstewards in the titled church, the ones who protest at military funerals in the US. I stumbled over a (To me) highly amusing website which is something of a parody (Poes law). Might just be me but I howled with laughter, bit like some threads make me do in here. :D :twisted:
  2. I have just followed your linky. Now, I am very, very scared........

'The Landover Baptist Church - Guaranteeing Salvation Since 1620'

Really? Feck - I'm in!

And this, as one of their Forums:

'False Religions and Cults: Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!'

So, then, that means that Big Ian Paisley was right about the Pope after all!
  3. There are some fecked up people on there. but funny as Hell. :twisted:
  4. I wonder how many like me will be curious enough to open this thread wondering what the fcuk a British 4WD vehicle has to do with Baptists!!!

I'm sure I won't be the only one to misread the title of the thread. :oops:

But worth reading anyway. :D
  5. This is messed up. :lol: Who's going to be the first ARRSER to post?

Attached Files:

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Here ya go folks - I'm in, I'm on, and I'm taking requests!

God Botherer
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

FFS, you couldn;t make it up!

8. It's not just me then :twisted: There's a thread with a real gay guy who doesn't even know how to spell WAH!
  9. I just think this fecking lot need shooting

Pray For Wal-Mart

Anyone up for a bit of target practive with live figure 11's
  10. Nope, sorry mate, you are banned already, but just remember:

Now - where is my paypal password, I'm having some of that.
  11. Looks like your spaghetti monster avatar blew your cover. I was half tempted to log on as a Baptist Landrover enthusiast but lost interest. I think we're wasted on these canutes. Let them stew in their Godliness.
  12. I'm on here. Thought I'd slip in under the radar to avoid instant deletion (eh Biped) before opening it up for some fun!
  13. Guys, in case you've not caught on this is a complete and total wind up site. The moderators etc. are not True Believers™, They're doing the most incredible act :D Look at some of their signature blocks: C N U T

14. I'll see your WAH and raise you one :twisted: