Landover Baptist Church (humour)

I dunno if you're aware of those hateful barstewards in the titled church, the ones who protest at military funerals in the US. I stumbled over a (To me) highly amusing website which is something of a parody (Poes law). Might just be me but I howled with laughter, bit like some threads make me do in here. :D
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/ :twisted:

I have just followed your linky. Now, I am very, very scared........

'The Landover Baptist Church - Guaranteeing Salvation Since 1620'

Really? Feck - I'm in!

And this, as one of their Forums:

'False Religions and Cults: Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!'

So, then, that means that Big Ian Paisley was right about the Pope after all!

There are some fecked up people on there. but funny as Hell. :twisted:

I wonder how many like me will be curious enough to open this thread wondering what the fcuk a British 4WD vehicle has to do with Baptists!!!

I'm sure I won't be the only one to misread the title of the thread. :oops:

But worth reading anyway. :D

This is messed up. :lol: Who's going to be the first ARRSER to post?

Attachments

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I AM SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEDDDDD!

Here ya go folks - I'm in, I'm on, and I'm taking requests!

God Botherer

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS, you couldn;t make it up!

Racism

It's not just me then :twisted: There's a thread with a real gay guy who doesn't even know how to spell WAH!

Biped said:
I AM SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEDDDDD!

Here ya go folks - I'm in, I'm on, and I'm taking requests!

God Botherer
Nope, sorry mate, you are banned already, but just remember:

To assure that you get full credit for your donation in Heaven, giving to the Landover Baptist Church or forum thereof is not tax-deductible on earth and will secure you no worldly (ascertainable, material) gain. As Godly Christians, we intend to take over this country and do not constitute a charity. You agree that we make no representations to induce you to donate a love offering!
Now - where is my paypal password, I'm having some of that.

Looks like your spaghetti monster avatar blew your cover. I was half tempted to log on as a Baptist Landrover enthusiast but lost interest. I think we're wasted on these canutes. Let them stew in their Godliness.

I'm on here. Thought I'd slip in under the radar to avoid instant deletion (eh Biped) before opening it up for some fun!

Guys, in case you've not caught on this is a complete and total wind up site. The moderators etc. are not True Believers™, They're doing the most incredible act :D Look at some of their signature blocks:
http://www.citizensunitednottimid.org/ C N U T

Wah.

BuckFelize said:
Looks like your spaghetti monster avatar blew your cover. I was half tempted to log on as a Baptist Landrover enthusiast but lost interest. I think we're wasted on these canutes. Let them stew in their Godliness.
Threads: 10,639, Posts: 185,752, Members: 4,696, Active Members: 734
Welcome to our newest member, Buck Felize

:D Getting Interested buck?

Oh yeah baby! Watch & shoot.