• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Land Rover Sonim S1

Does anyone know where I can get this phone unlocked so I can use it on any network ?

I have searched the net, all the forums I have read about this phone all ask the same question to no reply! : twisted :evil:

Or does any one know when Orange exclusivity ends?

Cheers

FM

(I also did a search on this site but as you an imagine land rover isn’t the best thing to search for on a Mil site )

fatmini said:
Does anyone know where I can get this phone unlocked so I can use it on any network ?

I have searched the net, all the forums I have read about this phone all ask the same question to no reply! : twisted :evil:

Or does any one know when Orange exclusivity ends?

Cheers

FM

(I also did a search on this site but as you an imagine land rover isn’t the best thing to search for on a Mil site )
What level of protection are we looking at here, must be better than a Snatch....

Latest Threads