Land Rover London to Brighton run. H4H

I know that there are many Arrsers who are afflicted with a fondness for Solihull's finest and no doubt relish the opportunity to show them off occasionally...

A flyer was recently stuck to my Defender's window by the South London and Surrey LRC announcing a London to Brighton run for Land Rovers on Oct 4th.

The event is sponsored by Land Rover Monthly, costs £25 and proceeds go towards 'Help for Heroes'.

Is anyone going?

www.london2brighton.org.uk

Legs said:
I hope there are lots of breakdown trucks on standby!

Half the challenge is actually making it all the way there...

I hear the AA has cancelled all leave!

bigeye said:
I know that there are many Arrsers who are afflicted with a fondness for Solihull's finest and no doubt relish the opportunity to show them off occasionally...

A flyer was recently stuck to my Defender's window by the South London and Surrey LRC announcing a London to Brighton run for Land Rovers on Oct 4th.

The event is sponsored by Land Rover Monthly, costs £25 and proceeds go towards 'Help for Heroes'.

Is anyone going?

I will give it a go.

1980 series III 7 seater safari.

bigeye said:

Is anyone going?

There was a lot of stuff posted about Landrovers on a thread a while back. Do a bit of research and you might find it. If you do manage to find it pitch it up in there. :wink:

JoseyWales said:
bigeye said:

Is anyone going?

I will give it a go.

1980 series III 7 seater safari.
Good Man!

Defender 90 'NAS style' preceded by 1980 SIII SWB, preceded by SIIA 88 SWB... Gluttton for punishment.

There's also a free T-shirt included with the application price, apparently.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
I drive a trooper its far too reliable! lol

Latest Threads