Land Permission in NW area.

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by remedweller, Nov 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok this is my first post, i would of posted in the Introduce yourself section but i wanted to put a display picture up before I do that and seems on Dii computer it won't let me. Not much to say to be fair (Im 24 Class 2 Reme Armourer). Ok enough of that, I bought a air rifle over a year ago now, and have been wanting to do a bit of venturing out doors with it. (Few wood pigeons in the garden is getting boring). I am bassically looking for a place in the north-west /northwales/ north side of brum (within 2 hours drivefrom liverpool) to do a bit of air rifle shooting. I just need somewere like a farm or piece of land really that you can give persion on. I woulden't mind trying to get a few rabbits nearer to easter time when they come out but pest control at the moment would satisfy me. I have a .22 air rifle with a sight (12lbft so within legal limit) and I also have air rifle insurance incase of a stray pellet (which i dout because i wouldent be shooting into the air).Anyways , Drop me a PM if you can help me :) Many thanks in adavance.