Land for sale

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Good CO, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

There are now some plots of land for sale by Minxy's castle - between 300 and 500 sq m.

The parcels are about 70 - 80 pounds each ($30,000 or $40,000). If you want one but can't pay that in the game (you'd need to register a card), send an email to admin@arrse.co.uk and we'll do it outside in real money.

To look, go on the left of the castle as you look from the sea and right click, then 'about land'

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

GCo, are there any land rent costs after purchase?? Ta

3. I'd rather have the blogs running.

4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

No rent. Haven't worked out how to do it - doesn't seem I can. That's why it can't be super cheap as we're committed to the 200 quid a month regardless.

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Fair comment. Will try to crack it finally this week. Almost promise!

6. Is that what it boils down to? Rent?

I'm disappointed.

7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Hold up ! I should be able to do renting. More in a moment

8. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Feel free to write a secure, properly implemented blogs module for DragonflyCMS. Once you've done that we'll be happy to upload it ........

Optionally go to Dragonflybounty and persuade someone to write it for you.

Unfortunately the SL island costs a few hundred dollars (real dollars - not $L) a month to rent, this money has to come from somewhere. A number of people have asked about renting land from us on the island so this seems a logical thing to do.

9. BCO, if i rent land from you which is by the sea, how far out to sea can i build? Or if i want a mixture of shore/sea will you create the plot based my wishes?

Thanks,,

10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

You can build as far out as the land border (in yellow) but can only change the land height by 4m so some parts could still be underwater. If this is a problem you could let me know and I'll ease the restriction.

11. Neck wound in and sincere apologies offered. No offence intended.

12. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

No problems - we just get a little irritated sometimes when people go "Why don't you .......... invent nuclear fission/ take over the world/ find the source of eternal life , etc......"

13. Not wanting to have a dig but I was disappointed that you hadn't done that yet :D