Land for Rent

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Good CO, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks to Bee I've managed to solve the rent problem and have started to blocks of land up for rent at L$1000 - 1500 per week - ie about 2 quid. To rent just look for one of the "for rent" cubes in the area by the castle.

Roll up roll up...
  2. For £1000 how much land (compared to Minxy's Castle) roughly would that be?

Does this mean potentially the island itself could expand?
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Best way is to go and have a look. Right click on the ground by the 'for rent' cubes and you'll see a yellow boundary appear. Off the top of my head I don't know how big the castle is.

BTW £2 - for 1000 you can get the whole place!
  4. GCO,

Considering that 98 prims isnt that much if you plan to get a bit Handy Andy with your piece of land, do you know if linked prims count as 1? Cant find the answer on the knowledgebase.
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I don't think they do. The prims number wasn't set by me but is the default - ie the same number of prims per unit of area as the island as a whole. It is possible to reduce the number in some areas and increase in another, but I'm loathe to do this. It would be better to combine two lumps of rented land - let me know if you want this. It's certainly cheap enough! (we won't meet the costs with this rent price)