Land Fire Power Demo

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by emptyeye, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone have a date and contact for tickets for this years Fire Power Demo assuming its still on and we can afford it?.

I have a contact at Land and hes not seen anything to date.

2. its normally september/october time, ask around after summer leave!!

3. 2 april 09 warminster

4. Really...thats v early!!!

5. How do you go about getting to see that?

6. So nobody knows what date it really it is.and how to get tickets..last year it pi$$sed it down

7. ASS,

Pse check PMs.

P-T

8. Firepower demo started last week. First real day was today. Then the real days are tomorrow and Thursday.
    Run by 3 Mercian BG. Today was very good. I was the 1 of the DSO's for the range today.

This year it was a ticket only affair. 1500tickets were avail. Today was family day. Only VIP tickets for the rest of the week.

Next 1 is in Oct. The 1 currently on now is instead of the demo that should of been done in Oct just gone.

9. WOW :D RE-DSO i'd love to know who you are!! as there were only 3 DSO's there.

DSO 1 - Batsims.
    DSO2 - Python.
    DSO 3 - EMOE.

All engineer types..... please enlighten me as this has had the rest of us in amusement!! :? :? as well as caused much discussion at work?

:idea:

10. Are these as good as the old SuperWEDs? Or better?

11. That firepower demo was the bain of my life when I was in Warminster!

Has it gone back to twice a year? It was changed to once a year whilst I was there.

12. It's just random now!

It's like the weather .... and depends on popularity!! :D

13. Certainly looks like it 13th October is the next one according to my calendar

14. Any tickets going spare for it please?