Land Fire Power Demo

Anyone have a date and contact for tickets for this years Fire Power Demo assuming its still on and we can afford it?.

I have a contact at Land and hes not seen anything to date.

ASS,

Pse check PMs.

P-T

Firepower demo started last week. First real day was today. Then the real days are tomorrow and Thursday.
Run by 3 Mercian BG. Today was very good. I was the 1 of the DSO's for the range today.

This year it was a ticket only affair. 1500tickets were avail. Today was family day. Only VIP tickets for the rest of the week.

Next 1 is in Oct. The 1 currently on now is instead of the demo that should of been done in Oct just gone.

RE-DSO said:
Firepower demo started last week. First real day was today. Then the real days are tomorrow and Thursday.
Run by 3 Mercian BG. Today was very good. I was the 1 of the DSO's for the range today.

This year it was a ticket only affair. 1500tickets were avail. Today was family day. Only VIP tickets for the rest of the week.

Next 1 is in Oct. The 1 currently on now is instead of the demo that should of been done in Oct just gone.
WOW :D RE-DSO i'd love to know who you are!! as there were only 3 DSO's there.

DSO 1 - Batsims.
DSO2 - Python.
DSO 3 - EMOE.

All engineer types..... please enlighten me as this has had the rest of us in amusement!! :? :? as well as caused much discussion at work?

:idea:

P

PrinceAlbert

That firepower demo was the bain of my life when I was in Warminster!

Has it gone back to twice a year? It was changed to once a year whilst I was there.

It's just random now!

It's like the weather .... and depends on popularity!! :D

PrinceAlbert said:
That firepower demo was the bain of my life when I was in Warminster!

Has it gone back to twice a year? It was changed to once a year whilst I was there.
Certainly looks like it 13th October is the next one according to my calendar

Any tickets going spare for it please?