• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lance Armstrong in more trouble

From that image and what I assume is his quote
Dying and losing - Its the same thing

Therin is the explanation of why he cheated he defines his value by winning - therefore winning is everything without it he is nothing.
Not taking part - not earning the right to be there, not even besting himself only winning matters.

He's just another graduate from a particular university of morality. One famous alumni from these halls was a certain Mr. Phil Shiner. Hopefully both face the same end of road, drug assisted or not.

There was an article in (I think) the NY Times around 10 ago years accusing him of faking his testicular cancer to get masking drugs. Oh, he did have one removed by the way, that's was his level of, erm, ambition.

Neither he nor the medical team involved sued the paper.

There was an article in (I think) the NY Times around 10 ago years accusing him of faking his testicular cancer to get masking drugs. Oh, he did have one removed by the way, that's was his level of, erm, ambition.

Neither he nor the medical team involved sued the paper.
Cycling, serious cycling always felt like it would be more comfortable without cock and balls. Lance may have been testing the theory incrementally.

Latest Threads