Lancashire residents - Ex-service personnel wanted in mentoring posts

If anyone's interested!

oneconnectlimited.co.uk

I don't know any more details than what's in the link, just caught my eye and I'm not eligible so thought others might be interested.

Sadly a couple of years to early for me, hopefully it has some longevity and is not yet another 5 minute social experiment :)

It's a shame the salary doesn't mirror those of the useless wasters in Preston Town Council - or any other town council for that matter. I love the 21p bit on the end.

oldbaldy

LE
Am I missing something here?

It says the person is required from 28/3/13 to 26/4/13 so the job finishes tomorrow?
It'll be getting "Rolled Out" nationwide, no doubt. Until they Roll It Back In Again when Targets Are Not met.

You might want to add "Rolled Out" to your list of Utter **** Managementspeak if you're interested in having a go. No doubt the Steering Group/Implementation Panel/Senior Management Focus Sub-Group will want you to be conversant with their gibberish.

Am I missing something here?

It says the person is required from 28/3/13 to 26/4/13 so the job finishes tomorrow?
Which is also the closing date for "expressions of interest"!

I worked for LCC for 9 years, and I'm not going back I tell you, I'm not!

*If I never hear the phrase 'Union meeting 4 o'clock' again I'll die a happy man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thefootman Army Reserve 8
A The Intelligence Cell 10
PartTimePongo Infantry 4