Lancashire residents - Ex-service personnel wanted in mentoring posts

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Grey_Mafia65, Apr 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If anyone's interested!

oneconnectlimited.co.uk

I don't know any more details than what's in the link, just caught my eye and I'm not eligible so thought others might be interested.

2. Sadly a couple of years to early for me, hopefully it has some longevity and is not yet another 5 minute social experiment :)

3. It's a shame the salary doesn't mirror those of the useless wasters in Preston Town Council - or any other town council for that matter. I love the 21p bit on the end.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Am I missing something here?

It says the person is required from 28/3/13 to 26/4/13 so the job finishes tomorrow?

5. Aye, spotted that, eh? Me too, then I scanned back up to check the hours; 37? Yup. Shows they mean business alright.

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Plus

7. It'll be getting "Rolled Out" nationwide, no doubt. Until they Roll It Back In Again when Targets Are Not met.

You might want to add "Rolled Out" to your list of Utter **** Managementspeak if you're interested in having a go. No doubt the Steering Group/Implementation Panel/Senior Management Focus Sub-Group will want you to be conversant with their gibberish.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now, fancy that. Slick, aren't they?

9. I got roped in to it by a friend at the salvation army, its been good but sadly myself an an ambulance crew got attacked by the lad I was mentoring. Though try "challenger troop" they di alsorts of activitys with youngsters

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. Which is also the closing date for "expressions of interest"!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I worked for LCC for 9 years, and I'm not going back I tell you, I'm not!

*If I never hear the phrase 'Union meeting 4 o'clock' again I'll die a happy man.