Lancashire!!...la, la, la!!!

Lancashire win the Cricket County Championship for the first time since 1934 – and Yorkshire got relegated too! Stitch that Yorkies.

*Opens a nice bottle of red to celebrate.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I was sure this was about fall back positions. Was just watching the MAW Cadre video (another thread) and it had me thinking about Fulwood and Ghost stories...ironic...

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Didn't the Pilgrims beat the Sappers also?

(I actually gave my first edition copy of Hassan to an American PhD Colleague doing research in Central Asia...Road to Samarkand etc.)

They will be dancing in the streets of Cheethamhillistan tonight.

Being in Warwickshire today made it all the sweeter.

By the way nuhustan the way you write always reminds me of the way this guy talked! Klunk.jpg

They will be dancing in the streets of Cheethamhillistan tonight.

Being in Warwickshire today made it all the sweeter.

By the way nuhustan the way you write always reminds me of the way this guy talked! View attachment 50673
Well done the lads. Just like to point out that Cheetham Hill is in Greater Manchester not Lancashire, but technicalLy the HQ of Lancashire Cricket club is not in Lancashire either, it's in Greater Manchester as well?

borders changed in 74, so living in greater manchester.im still a lancs lad as are some in mersyside,cheshire, and cumbria
and my love is still like a red, red rose

And I'd like to point out that Lancashire didn't play a single match at Old Trafford (Manchester - Salford?) but played all bar 2 matches at Aigburth.
"OH MY GOD" even worse than I thought. Aigburth used to be in Lancashire now is in ******* Scousland

Aigburth
Aigburth is located in Merseyside
Aigburth

Aigburth shown within Merseyside
OS grid reference SJ385864
Metropolitan borough City of Liverpool
Metropolitan county Merseyside
Region North West
Country England
Sovereign state United Kingdom
Post town LIVERPOOL
Postcode district L17, L19
Dialling code 0151
Police Merseyside
Fire Merseyside
Ambulance North West
EU Parliament North West England
UK Parliament Liverpool Riverside
List of places: UK • England • Merseyside

The shame, the shame the shame. I will have to hang my head in shame and emigrate to Barnsley?

borders changed in 74, so living in greater manchester.im still a lancs lad as are some in mersyside,cheshire, and cumbria
and my love is still like a red, red rose
O, my love is like a red, red rose,
That is newly sprung in June.
O, my love is like the melody,
That is sweetly played in tune.

As fair are you, my lovely lass,
So deep in love am I,
And I will love you still, my Dear,
Till all the seas go dry.

Till all the seas go dry, my Dear,
And the rocks melt with the sun!
O I will love you still, my Dear,
While the sands of life shall run.

And fare you well, my only Love,
And fare you well a while!
And I will come again, my Love,
Although it were ten thousand mile!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
"OH MY GOD" even worse than I thought. Aigburth used to be in Lancashire now is in @#!*% Scousland...the shame, the shame the shame. I will have to hang my head in shame and emigrate to Barnsley?
I was born in Manchester (Lancs), raised in a place called Formby (west Lancs), both in Lancashire except for some ******* dicking around with 'Metropolitan districts'...we'll get Lancashire back eventually...and while we're at it hands off our Duke and our Rose (Neu Arbeit and RFU be advised!).

Gentlemen, Gentlemen I Beseech thee. Why argue about the borders of our glorious red rose county. Rejoice in the warm glow of shame radiating from Yarkshire, It's the only thing that comes out of that county for free.

Latest Threads