Lairdxs Bairn. (Offspring.)

Just had a phone call from Mrs Lairdx. She has just had a scan and we have it on good authority that the wee Jock is a girl (Or possibly a boy with a tiny winkle which of course means that it hasn't taken after me.)

Ah well there goes my plan to re-raise the Scottish Regiments in my own image.

I'm sure she'll still be harder than most of you. :wink:

Fantastic news, Laird. Just remember to lock her up until she's 25 and not to introduce her to most of the reprobates on this site!! Apart from me... I'm a nice guy!! Honest!!!

Ozgerbobble said:
Congratulations mate

Is she a guar? :wink:
Dunno the scan was in black and white but it is a possibility. Do you want to buy her?

Are you willing to sell? Does mrs lairdx come with the price?

Well done Captain Sperm have you got a cape and high boots like Capt America?????

Its good to see you have lost the scouse wig and tash and the Gaylord collers too :):):)

Aw, congratulations! I bet she's going to have you wrapped around her finger in no time, you old softie.

I have no doubt she'll be a scrapper, though (and thereby a woman after my own heart). :)

Arrse Nappies - cover a multitude of sins & stains.

Hope she has an ear for music and hates bagpipes, but fear she has the Caledonian Gene, in which case she will keep up the many and varied noble traditions.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hope the good news continues Lairdx. All the best to you and Mrs Lairdx and junior(ess).

it is so sweet to know you are both expecting a beautiful little girl.
dont forget to buy her, her first bag pipes lardix

congratulations to you both and your familys

Congratulations Lairdx & Mrs. Lairdx!

Lairdx, some of your comments since you announced the news that the stork was in-flight have reminded me of those comments made by other ARRSErs at the time they discovered that a screaming gobshite <ahem> beautiful bouncing baby was on the way. Let's look back & enjoy the obvious paternal & maternal feelings of the average ARRSEr…

MDN

MDN again

More MDN

convoy_cock

MDN again

SKJOLD & Mighty_Blighty

RTFQ

BFG 9000