Lairdxs Bairn. (Offspring.)

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Lairdx, Jun 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a phone call from Mrs Lairdx. She has just had a scan and we have it on good authority that the wee Jock is a girl (Or possibly a boy with a tiny winkle which of course means that it hasn't taken after me.)

Ah well there goes my plan to re-raise the Scottish Regiments in my own image.

I'm sure she'll still be harder than most of you. :wink:
  2. Congratulations mate

Is she a guar? :wink:
  3. congratulations Lairdx
  4. Doesn't really matter with jocks anyway, they both end up wearing skirts!
  5. Fantastic news, Laird. Just remember to lock her up until she's 25 and not to introduce her to most of the reprobates on this site!! Apart from me... I'm a nice guy!! Honest!!!
  6. Dunno the scan was in black and white but it is a possibility. Do you want to buy her?
  7. Are you willing to sell? Does mrs lairdx come with the price?
  8. Well done Captain Sperm have you got a cape and high boots like Capt America?????

Its good to see you have lost the scouse wig and tash and the Gaylord collers too :):):)
  9. Aw, congratulations! I bet she's going to have you wrapped around her finger in no time, you old softie.

I have no doubt she'll be a scrapper, though (and thereby a woman after my own heart). :)
  10. Arrse Nappies - cover a multitude of sins & stains.

Hope she has an ear for music and hates bagpipes, but fear she has the Caledonian Gene, in which case she will keep up the many and varied noble traditions.
  11. Congratulations to you and Mrs LairdX, get the sleep in while you can. :D :D
  12. Congrats Bro :D
  13. She will most likely skiff you the first day she fills her nappy

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hope the good news continues Lairdx. All the best to you and Mrs Lairdx and junior(ess).
  15. Cogratulations old boy! Regards to Mrs Lairdx. Hope you paint Fally red. :lol: