LadyNavyVet has died?? I don't think this is a joke

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by error_unknown, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems to be true, although I didn't like her or have anytime for her but wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Will remove my avatar as a mark of respect.

2. Must admit we all slated her but.........

3. Shiit happens. Just hope for her sake God doesn't turn out to be Allah. Can picture her explaining her views on exterminating the worlds Moslems to him.

4. She was an oddity in our eyes, but I would see no harm in posting condolences in mil.com - if only the Septics realise that, for once, the Brits are not taking the pees

5. RIP LNV

6. If any members on Gijargon has any sig. or avatar about lnv would you please remove them at our site. It would be the right thing to do.

Thank You

Wild_thing

7. The Daffodil - Cheltenham

But definately NOT Tony's chippy (Aldershot) eat his mingin food at your own risk! Even if your steaming drunk it still taste fecking 'orrible

8. bye bye LNV, you were the weirdest with the strangest views, but RIP.

9. sorry, moodybitch is the weirdest with the strangest views!! :D

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

No Sh it!

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

LNV is at last getting the attention she craved.

12. from BaseCO at Jargon:
    It has been learned from Military.com that LadyNavyVet has passed away.. She suffered from a massive heart attack and was rushed to the hospital where the doctors did everything they could

imagine if the doctors were muslims!!! how confused would she has been!!

13. I honestly couldn't care less. At least the average IQ of the human race has risen slightly.

(And please let's not have a vulgar outpouring of grief as is currently being voided on Mil.com - it's actually making me very ill)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.