LadyNavyVet has died?? I don't think this is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be true, although I didn't like her or have anytime for her but wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Will remove my avatar as a mark of respect.

She was an oddity in our eyes, but I would see no harm in posting condolences in mil.com - if only the Septics realise that, for once, the Brits are not taking the pees

E

error_unknown

If any members on Gijargon has any sig. or avatar about lnv would you please remove them at our site. It would be the right thing to do.

Thank You

Wild_thing

The Daffodil - Cheltenham

But definately NOT Tony's chippy (Aldershot) eat his mingin food at your own risk! Even if your steaming drunk it still taste fecking 'orrible

bye bye LNV, you were the weirdest with the strangest views, but RIP.

sorry, moodybitch is the weirdest with the strangest views!! :D

from BaseCO at Jargon:
It has been learned from Military.com that LadyNavyVet has passed away.. She suffered from a massive heart attack and was rushed to the hospital where the doctors did everything they could

imagine if the doctors were muslims!!! how confused would she has been!!

I honestly couldn't care less. At least the average IQ of the human race has risen slightly.

(And please let's not have a vulgar outpouring of grief as is currently being voided on Mil.com - it's actually making me very ill)

The_Sloping_Wire said:
(And please let's not have a vulgar outpouring of grief as is currently being voided on Mil.com - it's actually making me very ill)
ive seen it and it makes me want to vom as well :roll:

Mr Happy

LE
Filbert Fox said:
The_Sloping_Wire said:
ive seen it and it makes me want to vom as well :roll:
I don't what you guys are doing going over there, do you not have somebody working for you that you can't wind up??

Status
Not open for further replies.