Lady Thread (NO GSH SHOTS) NSFW III

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are we naming names?

2. Vvaannmmaann ;-)

3. Don't blame me........................
    What's going on?

4. I went to the original thread and was told that I don't have enough something or other to access it...WTF?

tac

5. ...and now I can't edit my post. Are the mods trying to tell me to f%ck off?
    plunderer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

6. What has happened to the thread ?

7. I thought the thread was made for members only, so I joined, and now I can't access it!! What is going on?

8. Where the devil is my gentleman's special interest photography? Bloody poor show.

EDITED to say: The COs should take note of point 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_o8vYUU-jo
    I am pretty sure the ARRSE business model is almost entirely supported by photos of lady-parts.

9. I agree..Sunday is just not the same !

10. You do realise that's Meridian entire thesis that's been deleted????

11. OK so I go off on my hols and come back to ... What, where is it? An update please folks?

12. My guess the warnings went unheeded, and there was one gash too many. FFS.

13. Mods? Where's meridian gone?