Lady thread (NO GASH SHOTS) NSFW

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheBigUn, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is it about women who wear boots? (Not BCH/desert/jungle etc)

I saw a woman yesterday getting off the bus and she was wearing black knee length boots and a short-ish skirt. I did an immeadiate eyes right and observed the target for as long as possible. The woman was average looking and wouldn't really have attracted a "she'd get it" if she had been wearing ordinary footwear.

Later when I was in in Wetherspoons for curry night I observed another young lady wearing knee length boots with jeans and the same carnal thoughts returned.

Why do women wearing boots seemingly attract more of my attention then their counterparts who wear shoes? Explanation anyone :?

2. They're not called FMB's for nothing.

3. Yea I know, part the reason my mrs isn't allowed out the house she keeps wearing them

4. its all that leather and the prospect of her standing on your chest with her heels.

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It's for the same reason that women in high heels get attention. Because it is funny as fuck to see them trying to walk in them.

6. Pictures anyone ?

7. You bet, I have a definate mental image!

8. [​IMG]

GWAR plus boots. does it get any better?

9. [​IMG]

Yeah, I agree. Women in boots is a defo winner.

10. [​IMG]

Even the old jeans tucked into boots is a cracker.

11. They are a god send. As you have witnessed with your own eyes,they have the capability to transform the average looking woman,into an pleasant eyeful*. The best thing about this time of year is the sheer volume of FMB's on display.

*FMB's aren't 'wunderwaffen' as some of the larger ladies I've seen wearing them would do well to remember.

12. J-LO but not my cup of tea...and i couldn't find any pics of Shirley Manson(Garbage lead singer) grrr

Attached Files:

13. and for all you comic book fans...a bit of dom going on...hehehe :twisted:

Attached Files:

• s261.jpg
      File size:
      80.7 KB
      Views:
  14. You can call me a filthy pervert. You will not be the first.

However there is nothing like the feel of a pair of high heel boots on your manly buttocks as you press on two up and bags of spaff...IMHO.

15. is this the kind of image you had in mind?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• booty.jpg
      File size:
      183.7 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.