Lady of Heaven film protests

Reports of protests outside a cinema in Blackburn & others planned, including in Birmingham.

The film is said to be causing offence to Sunni Muslims and those offended seem to see a sectarian issue with Shia Muslims.

A thread to record how this progresses and see how this longstanding sectarian bitterness plays out with the "community leaders" and their gatekeepers.

Take it easy with the Shia / Sunni puns, we've heard them all before and it'll make the mods mehdi dealing with it all.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Reports of protests outside a cinema in Blackburn & others planned, including in Birmingham.

The film is said to be causing offence to Sunni Muslims and those offended seem to see a sectarian issue with Shia Muslims.

A thread to record how this progresses and see how this longstanding sectarian bitterness plays out with the "community leaders" and their gatekeepers.

Take it easy with the Shia / Sunni puns, we've heard them all before and it'll make the mods mehdi dealing with it all.
My sky pixie is better than your sky pixie..

Even though its the same fecking pixie!

Morons.

My sky pixie is better than your sky pixie..

Even though its the same fecking pixie!

Morons.
If your God can't handle a bit of criticism, then it's time to get a new one.

Odin wouldn't stand for it!

My sky pixie allows bacon and eggs for breakfast. No protest here in the marshes

Presumably Tony Blair has sent thoughts and prayers

It wasn't silent when they protested outside the cinema showing it in Bradford yesterday.

It was less than a week ago that the city won it's bid to be the Capital Of Culture. Now it looks like the Ummah will make it the capital of cancel culture.

It wasn't silent when they protested outside the cinema showing it in Bradford yesterday.

It was less than a week ago that the city won it's bid to be the Capital Of Culture. Now it looks like the Ummah will make it the capital of cancel culture.

No "Down with this kind of thing" banner, what a shame

There are several words one can use to describe Muslims. "Silent" is not one of them.

'Behead those that disrespect Father Ted'

R (43).gif

Nothing to see here , move along. I remember queuing up to see The Life Of Brian when it came out in the late 70s. And the god botherers protesting outside. Still waiting to be smited for that one.

Latest Threads