Lads Mags

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by IckleMissNawti, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a big fan of lads mags, they have some rather interesting articles and some of the sexiest girls on the planet gracing their pages. Don't know if any of you have seen this online one before?! Click the pic to read the mag...

2. Do you work for them?

on comission?

don't care, good stuff!

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A woman who likes lads mags? And tells us about them? I'm in lust, will you marry me?
  4. I wish, that would be an ideal job... Interviewing scantily clad women, and being paid to do it... haha

Sorry I don't do marriage... how about we live in sin, but you have to supply the lads mags? :wink:
  5. She's just trying to attract a bit of attention by hinting that she bats for both sides.

I ought to fix her up with my mate Lee. I could see them getting on....
    Keywords: Scousers, Rubber, Vinyl, fetish club nights, unusual piercings, ahem "open minded", :lick: :party:

You get the idea. :D
  6. They do now. :hump:
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

Thats a deal! Don't worry, I'm cheap to run, too. :twisted:
  8. Stab, firstly if I wanted attention, I'd seek it in the real world, not the virtual one :p

Secondly, as for batting for the other side... hmmmmmm been there done that got the t-shirt, although the oral action is good it can't really compete with c*ck...

And thirdly, I don't do blokes called lee, they all tend to be peroxide blonde, sunbed junkies, who think they can pull anything with a pulse, and just because it opens its legs for them then they are a stud...

Thanks anyway :wink:
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

How about blokes called...............well, my name, actually! :D
  10. You old tart!!! :wink:
  11. Not like him at all. Tall, stocky, dark hair, ex merchant navy and now an oil drilling engineer. I bet you know him anyway - he always ends up with headbangers ;)
  12. Oh My Gawdddddddddd OFAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

yeah you'll do... its got a good ring to it when its being screamed!!
  13. Nope doesn't ring bell... but, then again, I don't do headbanging, I prefer to be on top :twisted:
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

How well you know me. :D