Ladies with spanners??

#1
Come on be honest, how do we benefit as a working Corp with women in the ranks?? Apart from all the equality crap, the truth is, they are not up to it, and seem to get up the ladder faster, who is pushing them up there?? Some politically correct rodney scared to step out of line?? Bring back the bus loads from guildford, at least after a few beers and a fumble in the bus stop, the got sent back to the office!!
At the end of the day we have ourselves to blame, if a crafty is in trouble, and marches into the asm, do you think he would shout and bawl the same if it was a woman.. answer No, thats not her fault thats ours, lets start treating them equal, and if they cut it, then we have nothing to complain about.
 
#3
They get their share of flak too, namely utter spankers who say that the only way they can make progress is using their sex. I have seen some women who to be honest were a waste of skin, I have seen some male VM's I wouldn't trust to sit the right way on a toilet seat. The difference is the percentages. Take it on a case by case basis and try not to tar all with the same brush. That way you only show your ignorance.
 
#6
Daddyguns. Were you a Gun-Fitter and did you sell your soul to re-trade to armourer. If you answer yes to both questions then you lost right to complain when your arms shrunk and you donned your first brown dust-coat.:wink:
 
#8
Oh wonderful
A thread by dinosaurs, for dinosaurs.

What next,

All medically unfit personnel are a waste of space.
All Officers are chinless wonders
All WO’s & SNCO’s have sold their souls and are yes men.
All infantry are thick
All gun bunnies are meat heads
All signallers are geeks
All Engineers are fat pissheads
All REME inspectors are self ingratiating c*nts
All tankies are potential cat food
All Int Corps are up their own hoops
All RLC are knobs except ATO’s who are “Eat themselves if they where chocolate” knobs.
All movers and recce mechs are corrupt (only for a crate of beer)
All clerks are thick
All chefs are greasy putrid lard arses

And on and on with the stereotypes.

Had to stop, I was starting to enjoy myself
 
#9
CAARPS said:
Oh wonderful
A thread by dinosaurs, for dinosaurs.
Just done the E&D course then?
CAARPS said:
All medically unfit personnel are a waste of space.
All Officers are chinless wonders
All WO’s & SNCO’s have sold their souls and are yes men.
All infantry are thick
All gun bunnies are meat heads
All signallers are geeks
All Engineers are fat pissheads
All REME inspectors are self ingratiating c*nts
All tankies are potential cat food
All Int Corps are up their own hoops
All RLC are knobs except ATO’s who are “Eat themselves if they where chocolate” knobs.
All movers and recce mechs are corrupt (only for a crate of beer)
All clerks are thick
All chefs are greasy putrid lard arses.
Thought NOT!!

WNS

PS

I don't give a Flying if thats what you heard. You thought about each branch and thats what you came up with. Thought crime?
 
#10
Not all women use their sexuality to climb the ladder. Has it ever crossed your mind we have to prove ourselves a lot more then men, i worked bloody hard to get where i am today. Comments like these are unfair to judge us all.
 
#11
Wedge_not_Sapper said:
CAARPS said:
Oh wonderful
A thread by dinosaurs, for dinosaurs.
Just done the E&D course then?
CAARPS said:
All medically unfit personnel are a waste of space.
All Officers are chinless wonders
All WO’s & SNCO’s have sold their souls and are yes men.
All infantry are thick
All gun bunnies are meat heads
All signallers are geeks
All Engineers are fat pissheads
All REME inspectors are self ingratiating c*nts
All tankies are potential cat food
All Int Corps are up their own hoops
All RLC are knobs except ATO’s who are “Eat themselves if they where chocolate” knobs.
All movers and recce mechs are corrupt (only for a crate of beer)
All clerks are thick
All chefs are greasy putrid lard arses.
Thought NOT!!

WNS

PS

I don't give a Flying if thats what you heard. You thought about each branch and thats what you came up with. Thought crime?
Bugger,
It’s a fair cop
But the thought police will never take me alive

Forgot to add

All AAC groundies are diesel stinking bowser mongs
All AAC pilots only have gobs and no ears
All Chaplains are God bothering pests
All ETS are gay tree huggers
All CAMUS are just gay
:D :D :D :D :D
 
#15
vandyke said:
I once knew a CPL VM that couldnt change a wheel or wiper blades on her car, often wondered how she ever made it to full screw
Thats one out of how many?
 
#16
Yes but male or female, how do you get to Cpl as a VM on B veh. Without knowing how to change a wheel. something seriously wrong in the system

Im not saying all females are useless, 2 of the best VM's I had the pleasure of working with were lumpy jumpers
 
#17
daddyguns said:
Oh Thread bear, a chink in the armour? hit a nerve? Quick bus is here get on it and go back to guildford
nothing has hit my nerve matey but it sounds like a certain female has hit yours! (did she get promoted and you didnt by any chance?), i couldnt give a toss, its just people like you who are very blinkered. if you care to look a little further than the end of your nose you will notice the amount of blokes who are a complete waste of rations totally out numbers the amount of women that you claim are useless!!

i know lots of women that are actually GOOD EGGS! believe it or not i had a "female tech" on my 434, i wasnt happy about it at first but. she was actually outstanding..... and i honestly mean that!... better than most blokes!... she even did a bloody good job of commanding from time to time. (and the penthouse always smelled nice!!!)

to be honest i just think you are flogging a dead horse with this one!

maybe you are just old, or hang around people that are old and opinionated.

one bad bloke who is a waste of space does not bring the reputation down for the rest of the blokes, does he?.... so why is it different for women?
i know plenty of blokes who just cant turn spanners to save their lives!

vandyke said:
I once knew a CPL VM that couldnt change a wheel or wiper blades on her car, often wondered how she ever made it to full screw
yeah.. plenty of blokes too, and i often wonder how they got passed 'B' Branch!... sorry but im not with you on this one, just open you eyes. its easy to be ignorant.
 
#18
Thanks Thread_Bear thought i was fighting alone.
 
#19
Guys I hate to say this but I think daddyguns has lit the blue touch paper and retired.

You are fuelling your own debate

Daddyguns you are a bad bad person. :muhaha:
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top