Ladies with spanners??

Discussion in 'REME' started by daddyguns, Sep 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on be honest, how do we benefit as a working Corp with women in the ranks?? Apart from all the equality crap, the truth is, they are not up to it, and seem to get up the ladder faster, who is pushing them up there?? Some politically correct rodney scared to step out of line?? Bring back the bus loads from guildford, at least after a few beers and a fumble in the bus stop, the got sent back to the office!!
    At the end of the day we have ourselves to blame, if a crafty is in trouble, and marches into the asm, do you think he would shout and bawl the same if it was a woman.. answer No, thats not her fault thats ours, lets start treating them equal, and if they cut it, then we have nothing to complain about.

2. "*********".. Sorry cant think of anything else to say!... well maybe "shut up you fool"

3. They get their share of flak too, namely utter spankers who say that the only way they can make progress is using their sex. I have seen some women who to be honest were a waste of skin, I have seen some male VM's I wouldn't trust to sit the right way on a toilet seat. The difference is the percentages. Take it on a case by case basis and try not to tar all with the same brush. That way you only show your ignorance.

4. Oh Thread bear, a chink in the armour? hit a nerve? Quick bus is here get on it and go back to guildford

5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn

6. Daddyguns. Were you a Gun-Fitter and did you sell your soul to re-trade to armourer. If you answer yes to both questions then you lost right to complain when your arms shrunk and you donned your first brown dust-coat.:wink:

7. Nice thread OM13 I totally agree.

WOMEN KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!

In the kitchen when they belong!!

8. Oh wonderful
    A thread by dinosaurs, for dinosaurs.

What next,

All medically unfit personnel are a waste of space.
    All Officers are chinless wonders
    All WO’s & SNCO’s have sold their souls and are yes men.
    All infantry are thick
    All gun bunnies are meat heads
    All signallers are geeks
    All Engineers are fat pissheads
    All REME inspectors are self ingratiating c*nts
    All tankies are potential cat food
    All Int Corps are up their own hoops
    All RLC are knobs except ATO’s who are “Eat themselves if they where chocolate” knobs.
    All movers and recce mechs are corrupt (only for a crate of beer)
    All clerks are thick
    All chefs are greasy putrid lard arses

And on and on with the stereotypes.

Had to stop, I was starting to enjoy myself

9. Just done the E&D course then?
    Thought NOT!!

WNS

PS

I don't give a Flying if thats what you heard. You thought about each branch and thats what you came up with. Thought crime?

10. Not all women use their sexuality to climb the ladder. Has it ever crossed your mind we have to prove ourselves a lot more then men, i worked bloody hard to get where i am today. Comments like these are unfair to judge us all.

11. Bugger,
    It’s a fair cop
    But the thought police will never take me alive

Forgot to add

All AAC groundies are diesel stinking bowser mongs
    All AAC pilots only have gobs and no ears
    All Chaplains are God bothering pests
    All ETS are gay tree huggers
    All CAMUS are just gay
    :D :D :D :D :D

12. Signet

Fair one ..................no really, fair one

Nice avatar by the way :twisted:

13. CAARPS - Indicate left and then turn right, they will never get you :D

Nay probs fella!!

14. I once knew a CPL VM that couldnt change a wheel or wiper blades on her car, often wondered how she ever made it to full screw

15. Thats one out of how many?