Ladies with no teeth - pros and cons.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Dec 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Having a discussion at the moment about the pros and cons of hooking up with a lady who has false teeth.

Rumour has it that a blow job can be rather good in these cirumstances (not circumcision).

Anyone (MDN specifically) care to elaborate? :D

2. I have no teeth, but haven't noticed an increase in sensation.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Somebody's also mentioned the added benefits of a glass eye - any thoughts? Apparently, it brings a whole new meaning to stirring porridge . . .

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

MDN has no teeth? Wow. You live and learn.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, I was rather hoping for his input, so to speak.

6. I'd keep that to yourself, if I were you. Don't ask, don't tell and all that.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

oops 8O

8. The missus has full set of falsers and by god a bj without them in is mindblowing. it just puts me off when the teeth are there on the bedside cabinet.

missus v good at it. you must try it.

ps. but not with her

9. In the Wanchai district in Hong Kong - and obviously being a rupert I never went there - there was an old girl of about 80 years of age without teeth. For 10 dollars or so she was alleged to give the best bj in the far east. She wore knee pads and everything. Well that is what the lads told me..............

10. I'd just be happy to get one. Teeth or no teeth

"That's going nowhere near my mouth"

11. Many moons ago, there used to be a middle aged 'lady' that used to frequent a pub called The Ferret and Sprout in Driffield, East Yorks.

She was one of the 'Gummy types' who was rather partial to any young toms todger from the neighbouring Normandy and Alamein Bks.

Her specialty was wipping her gnashers out and chomping on any 'young' squaddies wanger!

There used to be quite a few happy faces after the experience, so taking that into account, it must be a pro (And she probably was.)

Did I have a go..............................no, did I fcuk, she was a minger and believe it or not, even at a tender young age, I had standards! :lol: 8O

12. If you receive a blow j0b from a woman with teeth then she may catch you with her gnashers. If said oral relief giver has NO teeth then would this not (1) lessen said threat to your best mate and (2) heigyten the sensation as you feel your c0ck rubbing around her gums? I direct my suggestion towards GGILFS (Great grannies....).