Ladies - what turns you off?

L

lumpy2

In the interests of equality, following on from pensionspointers "Droop inducers", what turns ladies off most in a man?

For me it has to be stubble, there is no such thing as "designer stubble" it always looks as if you've just woken up and have the bad breath to go with it.

Getting married?

Oo, oo, I know the answer to this one.

Having an opinion different to the bint's opinion.
Or daring to voice an opinion, any opinion at all.

Lumpy, you must have known this wouldn't end well!

T

trowel

Oo, oo, I know the answer to this one.

Having an opinion different to the bint's opinion.
Or daring to voice an opinion, any opinion at all.
I haven`t paid any attention to the witterings of the female of the species since I was about 6 years old when my Grandmothers told me and my brother that eating the crusts on our toast and sandwiches would make our hair curly. Who the fuck wants curly hair?

L

lumpy2

Lumpy, you must have known this wouldn't end well!
Not a problem, I'm past caring about the old hackneyed stereotypes. However, I'm still hopeful that an actual female might join in and add their answers!! What would yours be?

(Sorry Boozy didn't see you there :))

For me it has to be stubble, there is no such thing as "designer stubble" it always looks as if you've just woken up and have the bad breath to go with it.
That's strange as it always works for me, or is it the Rophynol?

Why the fúck does it matter what turns you on? Lubrication is only ever a swift scalpel cut across the mons pubis away.

N

NurseyMai

Hmmm could be a long list but the most pressing are:

bad breath
passing out on the floor
being the same height as me
lots of body hair

Similar to NurseyMai

Bad breath/BO
Same height or shorter than me
Chest hair you could lose things in

L

lumpy2

Yep, most of the above.

Also, talking in an effeminate manner when they're not actually gay. Show me a man who says "I'm just popping to the loo" and I'll show you someone who's batting for the other team.

Yep, most of the above.

Also, talking in an effeminate manner when they're not actually gay. Show me a man who says "I'm just popping to the loo" and I'll show you someone who's batting for the other team.
Show me a woman with an opinion and I'll show you a talking genital on legs who should know better.