Ladies........ Waxed or shaven?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by right-grumpy, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok this does slightly feed my fetish of lady parts but, how do you take care of the Venus thatch?
    I know you can shave or wax it, a little trim even but what is the best and what different ‘designs’ do you go for? :roll:

Please no picture post for those who just let it go wild!!! :pukel:
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Do what?
  3. Was exposed to a nice trimmed arrow pointing the way, very helpful of her I thought
  4. Good plan, effective and easily available at work
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Heres a thatch rake if it helps? Handy looking piece of kit.

6. waxed for all, except the mighty gwar where a good shagpile of cold, wet wirey ginge is essential.
  7. mod edit : you had to do it? next time i will just bin threads
  8. I find the best way is to smoother the pubic region including my as.shole with potted beef then splay my buttocks in the street until i'm savaged by a passing mongral. Whilst its scoffing my bucket I try to see how many fingers i can slide into its pumphole. I once got 3 fingers and a thumb up a labrador but I was compelled to saw its snout off for not licking my brillo pad bare.

Hope this aids your fettish, i'm off to plasticuff my self to a blind person.
  9. I like to attack it, literally, with a sharpened screwdriver, repeatedly plunging it deep into her fallopian tubes, mons pubis, labia majora and minora. I consider myself sated when I glimpse glistening folds of intestine through the jagged gashes of my handywork.

Sometimes I spend my seed into their wounds.

I'm painfully tumescent and engorged just reading back what I typed.
  10. Ahhh Mr Sutcliffe, so they have internet access in prison now do they?

How is your appeal for release going?
  11. Full beaver for me I'm afraid, your bizarre take on a socially acceptable gratification of your paedophiliac urges is of no interest to me. I'm talking Brian May's shower-trap here...:twisted:
  12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm just grateful to get a face full of muff :cry: