Ladies........ Waxed or shaven?

Ok this does slightly feed my fetish of lady parts but, how do you take care of the Venus thatch?
I know you can shave or wax it, a little trim even but what is the best and what different ‘designs’ do you go for? :roll:

Please no picture post for those who just let it go wild!!! :pukel:

Was exposed to a nice trimmed arrow pointing the way, very helpful of her I thought

harry-black.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
harry-black.
Good plan, effective and easily available at work

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Heres a thatch rake if it helps? Handy looking piece of kit.

mod edit : you had to do it? next time i will just bin threads

right-grumpy said:
Ok this does slightly feed my fetish of lady parts but, how do you take care of the Venus thatch?
I find the best way is to smoother the pubic region including my as.shole with potted beef then splay my buttocks in the street until i'm savaged by a passing mongral. Whilst its scoffing my bucket I try to see how many fingers i can slide into its pumphole. I once got 3 fingers and a thumb up a labrador but I was compelled to saw its snout off for not licking my brillo pad bare.

Hope this aids your fettish, i'm off to plasticuff my self to a blind person.

right-grumpy said:
I like to attack it, literally, with a sharpened screwdriver, repeatedly plunging it deep into her fallopian tubes, mons pubis, labia majora and minora. I consider myself sated when I glimpse glistening folds of intestine through the jagged gashes of my handywork.

Sometimes I spend my seed into their wounds.

I'm painfully tumescent and engorged just reading back what I typed.

FiveAlpha said:
right-grumpy said:
I like to attack it, literally, with a sharpened screwdriver, repeatedly plunging it deep into her fallopian tubes, mons pubis, labia majora and minora. I consider myself sated when I glimpse glistening folds of intestine through the jagged gashes of my handywork.

Sometimes I spend my seed into their wounds.

I'm painfully tumescent and engorged just reading back what I typed.
Ahhh Mr Sutcliffe, so they have internet access in prison now do they?

How is your appeal for release going?

Full beaver for me I'm afraid, your bizarre take on a socially acceptable gratification of your paedophiliac urges is of no interest to me. I'm talking Brian May's shower-trap here...:twisted:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm just grateful to get a face full of muff :cry:

Fire

I dont what sort of haircut they have. As long as it looks like hair is a possibility. Not getting caught that way!
Though I have noticed a few women who could do with a strim,and one lass who I shaved with a swiss army knife in a tent at a festival. That was more to do with power and control,than with the desire to avoid pubes in the teeth

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
A Scunthorpe. Its always wet and theres fuck all there.

Mine is the red rubber flying jacket. Thanks.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
TheIronDuke said:
A Scunthorpe. Its always wet and theres fuck all there.
*files away for future use*

Hairy, smeared with peanut butter and with a mental image of Margaret Thatcher in my mind and a bicyle pump in my hand.

SgtH

Old-Salt
...it shold be bushy, like a privet hedge!!!

or a pair of 1970's organic 'mohair' underpants!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Seniors 13
CptDanjou Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 326
AT55 The Intelligence Cell 32