Ladies - urgent help needed...........boobs!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Lifesaver, Jul 25, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding.

I have a lovely dress that I bought in Belgium and have yet to wear.
    Just tried it on and it's lovely..................

I am blessed in the boob department and it has shoestring straps so I need to 'contain' them.

A strapless bra is out of the question - how many times have I nipped off to the ladies to remove the damned thing and ended up with it in my handbag - the strapless bra is just so uncomfortable.

Have any of you tried toupee tape? How does it work? Isn't it double sided? Surely it comes off when one perspires?

My daughter is suggesting duck tape :lol: :lol: :lol: Sheeesh!

Any suggestions? Or shall I just let 'em hang out/down? :D :roll:
  2. Duck tape is good......... :lol:
    Oh sod it let em hang! :p :p
  3. Yeah, let 'em hang out and send me the wedding pics please!
  4. If you feel comfortable without support then do that...certainly the men present will approve.
    Or..pop to a department store lingerie can buy support cups that adhere to the skin under the boob to provide support.
    It will give you a little bit of a boost and support yet look like you are wearing no bra (let the nipples protrude over the tops if you wish-steady fellas)
    Do what you you'll look lovely....have a great time :wink:
  5. I don't ever have this problem! :cry:
  6. I'm with Flashy on this one.....hang out!! I could lend you a 'hand or two'! :lol:
  7. Send me a pic of the offending items, I will enter it into the CAD program, calculate the variables and formulate a suitable support system that will have seamless integration into the party dress.

After I've thrown one out of course.
  8. Lifesaver we want all the sordid stories when you get home....... :wink: :lol:
  9. I do !!
  10. You need duck tape Gunny :twisted: :lol:
  11. I say let em swing. If you've got them flaunt them.
  12. Just as nature intended?[​IMG]
  13. i would gladly walk behind you giving you seemingly unseen support
  14. Pervert..... :lol: