Ladies of the night.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ozduke, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A young Aussie Digger sat next to me has just asked whether there are any sluts in the British Army.
    Now, it's been a few years since I was in (if you know what I mean), and I didn't feel as though I was in a good position to comment.
    I told him I'd ask....
    Well, are there?
  2. From when I was in, the British Army were usually in the sluts.
  3. Now it wouldn't be nice to say.

Lets put it this way, most Service females have the same sexual morals as the majority of their male counterparts.

PC enough for you (and yes i know its the NAAFI bar)
  4. Yes there are.

I know of two girlies in R Sigs who went on a fisting fest with each other a few year back in front of an audience. :D :D

Mind you, they were fcuking minging.

Can you get him to send over some Aussie wrens for me please?
  5. That would be a YES sir!
  6. One question - how do you get ladies of the night to sluts? Big difference - slut's don't tend to charge for their services (well not monetary gains anyway) .

So in answer to your question - lot's of slags in the forces (both male and female), but very few ladies of the night.
  7. I can say being in a Regiment with ladies their morals are set to very low standards and they fail to achieve that level.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thinking back to Oznatraz in the late '60s, there were a few down the pads area though. :oops: :omfg:
  9. Mind you I can still remember an MSQ in Scraggy Park, Aldershot being used as a brothel back in the early/mid 90's. All the 'Ladies' were service dependents, until it was closed down by a Joint CivPol, MDP, RMP Op. I'm sure that caused a few red faces around the garrison :oops:
  10. In FI, one of Tenko's residents had a party piece and that was to swamp somebody else's bed at parties when she'd had too many babychams. Up went the skirt, she'd purse her lips and let fly with the golden liquid.

Nice girl and we decided we wouldn't be having a party in OUR portakabin and I thought if I need my bed swamping, I'm quite capable of doing it myself.
  11. It would not be a Yes sir! thank you very much!!!!!!!! :(
  12. That was the name given whilst entering from behind - Apologies!! Do I owe you £30 quid then??

13. My sister was one of the RMP's that closed the place down, she said it was most amusing, as the women there were real mingers, you know the type ron hills and high heels!!