Ladies now there is no excuse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ragged_Wrac, Nov 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (AP) - Women who perform the act of fellatio on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a recent study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

However

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

2. Did they advertise for volunteers for this study?

3. I take it that they have to swallow

4. Filbert, men develope breast cancer as well, you swallow we'll study!

Beebs :twisted:

PS read to the end. it shows NO increase in non swallowers. and is face, spit or swallow really such a big thing?

5. I've always countered the usual excuse for not completeing the full act with - " Of course it doesn't taste nice - things that are good for you never do!"

It's nice to be proved correct for once.

6. Excellent, this weekend I shall be using this as a different chat-up line down Emma's.

However, that said, the usual class of women who frequent Emma's do fellatio without ever thinking of the consequences. :twisted:

7. RW, where's the source?

8. Will it be available on prescription. If so I'll offer my services to the local chemist. 8O

9. It also, eradicates split ends and PMT, burns more calories than running a half marathon, doubles your chances of winning the lottery, and stops bad things happening to puppies!......honest! :lol:

10. It also, eradicates split ends and PMT, burns more calories than running a half marathon, doubles your chances of winning the lottery, and stops bad things happening to puppies!......honest! :lol:

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

FRom the link above:

I wish I'd thought of this as an incitement !

12. Now they would not lie being a reputable research company, so there is a reason for it after all not just males being selfish, at least I don't have to use the "it's because you are so good at it " line anymore, but I probably will.

13. Anybody got her work number?

14. Is she by chance a member of the QARANC??? :twisted: