Ladies.....Just 3 Questions

P

plw1970

In my quest for a compatable female companion I have three questions:

Q1 In your opinion which cartoon character would you compare your personality to?

Q2 How would you save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado?

Q3 Why do you want to meet me (in no less than 10 words)

Thanks for your interest, yes I am bonkers but your answers will be helpful. Only genuine nutters need apply!!

Eat meat, carry gun. Eat more meat, carry bigger gun!

whichever you please. :lol:

Ta. :D

P

plw1970

So, bossyboots, just out of curiosity (cos you must be curious) can you answer any of the above?

Go on I dare you..... :wink:

Cartoon character? Toms owner off Tom an Jerry

Save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado? I wouldn't

Why would i want to meet you? To see if you really are certifiable

:lol:

P

plw1970

So from your answers i deduce that after a hard day at work you like to take of your V spikey boots and put on them huge comfy slipper that toms owner wears. You dont like going out in the wind and as i suggested you are definatly curious!

Close or not?

Dont mind going out into the wind, but i aint rescuing no scarecrows. Curious? Well since when were females not curious??? :lol:

Cartoon Character - Taz

How would you save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado? I'd be hiding, so wouldn't know it would be in danger

Why do you want to meet me? To see if there is someone madder than me about

P

plw1970

Well tatooelady, I deduce you are a toothless tiger, all bark-no bite (I know tiger don't bite!), wind scares you but hiding makes you feel safe. No matter how hard you try you will never be madder than me, I am a natrual :?

plw1970 said:
Well tatooelady, I deduce you are a toothless tiger, all bark-no bite (I know tiger don't bite!), wind scares you but hiding makes you feel safe. No matter how hard you try you will never be madder than me, I am a natrual :?
Intriguing :twisted:

P

plw1970

Do you suffer from a scarecrow phobia bossyboots? Have you not seen the wizard of oz?

However can we explore the curiosity thing a bit further? 8O

P

plw1970

So tattooedlady you are also curious, give an example of your madness without using the word elbow!

Wurzel Gummidge never did it for me i'm afraid :lol:

Cartoon character would have to be Bambi.

Save a scarecrow with a lasso.

Why would i want to meet you? To see what kind of madman posts on here.

1. Biffa Bacon
2. By torching it first
3. I'd like to meet you in order that I could part your smoot thighs, take your tender scrotum between my teeth and sever it from your body before making a big stupid tea cosy out of your carcus. Then I would drive plant machinery over your head and pour ready mix concrete into your mums fish socket, ensuring no more of you are made.