Ladies.....Just 3 Questions

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by plw1970, Oct 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In my quest for a compatable female companion I have three questions:

Q1 In your opinion which cartoon character would you compare your personality to?

Q2 How would you save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado?

Q3 Why do you want to meet me (in no less than 10 words)

Thanks for your interest, yes I am bonkers but your answers will be helpful. Only genuine nutters need apply!!

2. Was that a bowl or a bowel? :twisted:

3. whichever you please. :lol:
  4. Nice Boots!! :twisted:

5. So, bossyboots, just out of curiosity (cos you must be curious) can you answer any of the above?

Go on I dare you..... :wink:
  6. Cartoon character? Toms owner off Tom an Jerry

Save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado? I wouldn't

Why would i want to meet you? To see if you really are certifiable

7. So from your answers i deduce that after a hard day at work you like to take of your V spikey boots and put on them huge comfy slipper that toms owner wears. You dont like going out in the wind and as i suggested you are definatly curious!

Close or not?
  8. Dont mind going out into the wind, but i aint rescuing no scarecrows. Curious? Well since when were females not curious??? :lol:
  9. Cartoon Character - Taz

How would you save a scarecrow from certain death in a tornado? I'd be hiding, so wouldn't know it would be in danger

Why do you want to meet me? To see if there is someone madder than me about
  10. Well tatooelady, I deduce you are a toothless tiger, all bark-no bite (I know tiger don't bite!), wind scares you but hiding makes you feel safe. No matter how hard you try you will never be madder than me, I am a natrual :?
  11. Intriguing :twisted:
  12. Do you suffer from a scarecrow phobia bossyboots? Have you not seen the wizard of oz?

However can we explore the curiosity thing a bit further? 8O
  13. So tattooedlady you are also curious, give an example of your madness without using the word elbow!