Ladies day...

It looks like a car crash between the slags from Essex and a Pikie wedding.

Yeah, I would happily shag a few of them and probably enjoy it, but some poor sap is going to say 'I do' to one of those whores one day.

It looks like a car crash between the slags from Essex and a Pikie wedding.

Yeah, I would happily shag a few of them and probably enjoy it, but some poor sap is going to say 'I do' to one of those whores one day.
Just as well, the world needs ditch diggers too and I wouldn't be willing to throw myself on that matrimonial grenade for the good of the nation.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Those sluts look like they would take payment in Bacardi Breezers or WKD Blue... :-D
That's not a prostitute, that's a future girlfriend, who then morphs into a 'oh shit I got preggers', that turns into 'whats wrong with me pushing a pram in ron hills, troop t-shirt and heels?' that changes into 'yeah I fucked your best friend, so what? You are always away on exercise or deployment' that launches into 'gimmeee all your money fvcktard, the courts love a slag and her paycheck child' that ends with 'fuck off, I like eating, anyway I'm only 15 stone'.

That's not a prostitute, that's a future girlfriend, who then morphs into a 'oh shit I got preggers', that turns into 'whats wrong with me pushing a pram in ron hills, troop t-shirt and heels?' that changes into 'yeah I fucked your best friend, so what? You are always away on exercise or deployment' that launches into 'gimmeee all your money fvcktard, the courts love a slag and her paycheck child' that ends with '**** off, I like eating, anyway I'm only 15 stone'.
have you stopped sobbing yet?

philc

LE
The on eon the right is a smasher.

I'd drink her bathwater in a heartbeat.
You have point, but then she would open her mouth, the scouser tart in full flow, mangling the English language everyday.

You have point, but then she would open her mouth, the scouser tart in full flow, mangling the English language everyday.
The very reason gaffer tape was invented

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
The same Telegraph article I quote earlier has a picture of two more demure, tastefully dressed lasses.

The one on the left looks like she's capable of 105 decibels and the one on the right has brought along her own flotation aids in case she falls into the Mersey later.

Wordsmith

The same Telegraph article I quote earlier has a picture of two more demure, tastefully dressed lasses.

The one on the left looks like she's capable of 105 decibels and the one on the right has brought along her own flotation aids in case she falls into the Mersey later.

Wordsmith
The one on the right looks like she's been hit in the face with a frying pan

Looking at those Mail pictures, I can't be sure but I thought one of them was playing for London Irish a few weeks ago. Loose head prop, I think it was.....................................................

Latest Threads