Lad in Cyprus looking for a Bloke!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by gaylad24, Jun 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi to all. No doubt I'm gonna get crucified by making this post but here goes anyway!

I'm 24, british cypriot, ex army, and will be in Cyprus from 17th June-29th August 2008. I'm looking for a squaddie/Officer in Dekhelia or Acrotiri to have a good time with. Anything welcome from simple drinks/mates, to no-strings fun or even relationship (as I will be returning to London as of September). Anyone 18-50 feel free to message me, regardless of sexual orientation as I am also cool with giving tourist advice to those who would like to explore the island a bit! :D

If interested, please get in touch. I have pics on request.

I am tanned, brown eyes, short dark brown hair, told I am cute with a nice smile and eyes. I have a nice bum (for those interested). Needless to say I am passive (I take it, I don't give it) :D

Edit 14/09/2008:

It's funny how now I am in London I keep getting messages from blokes stationed in Dekhelia and Akrotiri. Where the hell were you when I was in Cyprus?! Now I'm in London, any men in or around the big smoke?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Oh dear god! I hope you still have your flak jacket.

3. Can you post your pics in the thread?

4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Standby for broadcast:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

I say again:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

End of Broadcast.

:roll:

5. I think MDN might be heading over that way for some fun and frolics. He might fancy hooking-up with you.

6. What a "cracking" first post. I hope you find what your looking for otherwise your holidays will turn out to be a right bummer! :wink:

Don't wander around covered in dynamite and wires , people will think your a suicide bummer.

7. IQ I assume

Mother shagged by UN soldier on 6 month tour then.

There is some justice in this world

illiterate as well as illegitimate

8. Phew, thanks for the wahhhning Mysteron, personal body wah-mour has been donned...

Good luck prancing down the pansy path Gaylad, don't fall down now...

9. Hey. No I can't post pics in the thread as:
    1. I'm pretty sure its against ARRSE policy regarding privacy rules
    2. I'm also discrete. I will send pictures upon request as I said in the original post. For those interested, I have a Gaydar profile link I can send you. To give you an idea of what I look like, I have been described as cute/good-looking and lightly muscular (and working on that). I am also tanned, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

10. It's MDN himself, isn't it?

Honestly, mate, if that's your orientation, nobody here minds.

(Might explain a few things, too)

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

This is going to end in tears!

12. Nothing can explain MDN,

thankfully

13. Would that be tears as in crying or tears as in what happens to his sphincter when MDN buggers him with a large wet hedgehog? :wink:

14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

The entire male Greek Cypriot population are gay so you should already have enough choice.

The Greek Cypriot women have more body and facial hair than a Pioneer Corp Sgt - so it is understandable I guess......

15. I sort of hope this isnt a wah just because of how funny it is! Wrong site to post that im afriad,lol