Lad in Cyprus looking for a Bloke!

Hi to all. No doubt I'm gonna get crucified by making this post but here goes anyway!

I'm 24, british cypriot, ex army, and will be in Cyprus from 17th June-29th August 2008. I'm looking for a squaddie/Officer in Dekhelia or Acrotiri to have a good time with. Anything welcome from simple drinks/mates, to no-strings fun or even relationship (as I will be returning to London as of September). Anyone 18-50 feel free to message me, regardless of sexual orientation as I am also cool with giving tourist advice to those who would like to explore the island a bit! :D

If interested, please get in touch. I have pics on request.

I am tanned, brown eyes, short dark brown hair, told I am cute with a nice smile and eyes. I have a nice bum (for those interested). Needless to say I am passive (I take it, I don't give it) :D

Edit 14/09/2008:

It's funny how now I am in London I keep getting messages from blokes stationed in Dekhelia and Akrotiri. Where the hell were you when I was in Cyprus?! Now I'm in London, any men in or around the big smoke?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh dear god! I hope you still have your flak jacket.

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Standby for broadcast:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

I say again:

The alarm you are about to hear is not a test:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Do not be alarmed, the base is under a Wah attack. Move into hard cover immediately and don protective equipment. This is not a test.

End of Broadcast.

:roll:

C

cloudbuster

I think MDN might be heading over that way for some fun and frolics. He might fancy hooking-up with you.

gaylad24 said:
Hi to all. No doubt I'm gonna get crucified by making this post but here goes anyway!

I'm 24, british cypriot, ex army, and will be in Cyprus from 17th June-29th August 2008. I'm looking for a squaddie/Officer in Dekhelia or Acrotiri to have a good time with. Anything welcome from simple drinks/mates, to no-strings fun or even relationship (as I will be returning to London as of September). Anyone 18-50 feel free to message me, irregardless of sexual orientation as I am also cool with giving tourist advice to those who would like to explore the island a bit!

If interested, please get in touch. I have pics on request.
What a "cracking" first post. I hope you find what your looking for otherwise your holidays will turn out to be a right bummer! :wink:

Don't wander around covered in dynamite and wires , people will think your a suicide bummer.

Hey. No I can't post pics in the thread as:
1. I'm pretty sure its against ARRSE policy regarding privacy rules
2. I'm also discrete. I will send pictures upon request as I said in the original post. For those interested, I have a Gaydar profile link I can send you. To give you an idea of what I look like, I have been described as cute/good-looking and lightly muscular (and working on that). I am also tanned, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

C

cloudbuster

It's MDN himself, isn't it?

Honestly, mate, if that's your orientation, nobody here minds.

(Might explain a few things, too)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is going to end in tears!

cloudbuster said:
It's MDN himself, isn't it?

Honestly, mate, if that's your orientation, nobody here minds.

(Might explain a few things, too)
Nothing can explain MDN,

thankfully

B_AND_T said:
This is going to end in tears!
Would that be tears as in crying or tears as in what happens to his sphincter when MDN buggers him with a large wet hedgehog? :wink:

Alsacien

MIA
The entire male Greek Cypriot population are gay so you should already have enough choice.

The Greek Cypriot women have more body and facial hair than a Pioneer Corp Sgt - so it is understandable I guess......

No its not MDN. I don't know who you are talking about. Is he gay? And no its not gonna end in tears. Like I said I used to be in the army and have no problem with gay related jokes as I used to hear them all the time! :D Most of my mates are str8 and they take the pi$$ anyway like I do to them, so I ain't got a problem with that :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It WILL and in tears, and much sacheing! Mince away now while you still can!!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oooooo get you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
Forces_Sweetheart Military History and Militaria 41
E The Intelligence Cell 36