• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lack of IRCs

Considering the results are a closely guarded secret and numbers of commissions aren't divulged I'd love to know how you've come about this info!

The director of my capbadge told us there was an increase, though small, on our quota from last year but he couldn't say what that number was.

Also, whilst they are reducing numbers through not offering IRCs, they have yet to reduce the liability in terms of jobs. Hence, next jobs board is expected to have 40% more jobs than runners.

I was quite suprised by the size of the board after all the doom and gloom rumours.

On the plus side, it now allows me to serve long enough to be made redundant, which is nice. Or not. I think.

Latest Threads