lack of a nad.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Raeran166, Aug 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all, this is a great way to introduce myself, eh?

the problem is, when i was younger i had to get an undescended testicle removed, and im worried about how this might affect me getting into the army.

its not like there are any problems with testosterone or anything, and the only real problem (?) is that i might not be able to have kids. anyway, will this be a problem?

edit: oops, meant to post this in the helt and fitness section. sorry, im new :)

2. From what I've heard, you could probably go far in the German army.

3. like fook, have you seen how hard it is to learn german? :)

4. This is all bollocks

5. I knew a bloke who had 3! Would a transplant be possible? If so, would any kids be yours or his?

6. Do you live in Wimbledon?

7. As I'm sure it won't effect your day-to-day life I can't see any reason why it should stop you.

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

One love spud is a slight handicap however a total lack of love spuds hasn't stopped Tony Blair from reaching high office.

9. thanks for the help and suggestion, ill bear them in mind. and ancient mariner? put me in touch with this guy and i'll give him fifty quid for the spare :)

10. Never stopped ol' Adolf.

I assume that you've pickled the other and it's in a jar on the mantlepiece.

11. either that or the wife keeps it on a silk cushion next to the bed, but i'd guess it'll look kind of like a prune by now :wink:

12. whoa man, wife? im 15, and have no intention of getting trapped by one, or two, women :)

13. I'd say you are ideal, no-one wants a recruit who is too knackered!

Baboom, tish. Thank you, I'll be here all week...

14. Get out!

15. Or the Albert Hall?