• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Labours Party Political Broadcast

Labour: Epic or Fail?

  • Epic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fail

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
S

shootingbates

Guest
#1
Opinions of Labours Party Political Broadcast...


Watched Labours party broadcast: None of their politicians on screen, and after 13 years in government they tried to get us to think just about the 2 years in which they screwed the economy and bumbled away from a depression, luck not skill. If these traitors, liars and cheats get into power again, the British people have lost their self respect!

Forget taking to the streets, I'll take to the rooftops!


Discuss:
 
#4
I listen to their Party Political Broadcast daily thanks to Messrs Naughtie, Humprys and Madame.

This government tells LIES!

End of Party Political Broadcast.
 
#6
lsquared said:
I listen to their Party Political Broadcast daily thanks to Messrs Naughtie, Humprys and Madame.

This government tells LIES!

End of Party Political Broadcast.
They should be called the Tories then.
 
#8
"This government tells LIES!

End of Party Political Broadcast.

They should be called the Tories then.
They will be in a few weeks!"


Nice one, now got a keyboard covered in the tea I was drinking as I read that. Sven/Whet yet again proves he isnt the brightest arrser!

As for the Labour broadcast - what a load of cack!
 
#10
shootingbates said:
Forget taking to the streets, I'll take to the rooftops!
It's gonna be bast4rd hard work carrying them barricades up all them stairs.

Anyone else think it is time to stop whining and start planning for real change?
 
#15
Can't wait for the Tories. No doubt it I'll be a Camoron w@nk fest....All those daft bats with blue rinses and silly old sods will be getting their final stiffy....Doomed I tell ya, Were all doomed....
 
#16
Whet said:
lsquared said:
I listen to their Party Political Broadcast daily thanks to Messrs Naughtie, Humprys and Madame.

This government tells LIES!

End of Party Political Broadcast.
They should be called the Tories then.

Whet playing for the Red Team again…

…after all, he didn't notice the fvckup Liebour have made of the economy over the last decade because he's been asleep.
 

Latest Threads