Labour: Epic or Fail?

• Epic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

shootingbates

Opinions of Labours Party Political Broadcast...

Watched Labours party broadcast: None of their politicians on screen, and after 13 years in government they tried to get us to think just about the 2 years in which they screwed the economy and bumbled away from a depression, luck not skill. If these traitors, liars and cheats get into power again, the British people have lost their self respect!

Forget taking to the streets, I'll take to the rooftops!

Discuss:

I listen to their Party Political Broadcast daily thanks to Messrs Naughtie, Humprys and Madame.

This government tells LIES!

End of Party Political Broadcast.

They haven't done anything wrong, but now, suddenly, after 13 years - they're going to get it right.

Un-bee-leevable! :slow:

lsquared said:
I listen to their Party Political Broadcast daily thanks to Messrs Naughtie, Humprys and Madame.

They should be called the Tories then.

Whet said:
lsquared said:

They will be in a few weeks!

"This government tells LIES!

They will be in a few weeks!"

Nice one, now got a keyboard covered in the tea I was drinking as I read that. Sven/Whet yet again proves he isnt the brightest arrser!

As for the Labour broadcast - what a load of cack!

you'd think unite could have had a whip round and slipped labour a tenner so they could have doubled the budget!

Can't wait for the Tories. No doubt it I'll be a Camoron w@nk fest....All those daft bats with blue rinses and silly old sods will be getting their final stiffy....Doomed I tell ya, Were all doomed....

Whet said:
lsquared said:

Whet playing for the Red Team again…

…after all, he didn't notice the fvckup Liebour have made of the economy over the last decade because he's been asleep.