Labour, the party of the middle classes.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ord_Sgt, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Do these idiots really think they will be believed? They've been screwing the middle classes for the last 12 years for goodness sake.

Times article.

I'm actually laughing out loud at this, they are so far removed from reality its unreal.
  2. I'm afraid that Cyclops is being badly mislead if he believes that he can be elected (note: not re-elected) on the basis of this nonsense. Equally, if "call me Dave" believes he's got an open goal and that he can stroll it into No10 then he's equally mislead.

The only thing worse than that would be is either Cyclops or call-me-Dave believed it themselves. Now THAT's a scary thought!
  3. I suspect Brown is now so delusional, they will have to drag him spitting and screaming out of No10 in a straight jacket when the day comes that an ungrateful electorate finally get the chance to tell him what a cvnt we think he is.
  4. Indeed.

Does No10 have a back-door? If so I hope that when he's sectioned that the social worker and / or duty psych can take him quietly out of there without the glare of publicity. It's considered unkind to mock the afflicted, remember.
  5. Sadly call me Dave is little more than a Tory version of that smug lying git Blair. Brown and ZANU Labour don't give a stuff for the middle classes, nor does call me Dave and the Tories.

Whatever the election result it's going to be a nughtmare for the Country.
  6. Please excuse me whilst I vomit!

I shall say again, define 'middle class'. Define 'class'.

No takers? I'm not surprised. 'Class' exists in the ill-formed minds of the 'wanabee' stalinist Labour toss-wits - end of.
  7. This is the man, Officer. He has had his paws in my pocket for the past 12 years and is now trying to pull off a large-scale confidence-trick:

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

But you have to admit NOTHING could be worse than this current lot. I would rather entrust the future of this country to a bunch of pre-school children than labour.
  9. Labour - The thinking man's party.

I think I will be voting UKIP then.

I am still a big fan of, 'No Job, No Vote'

After all, why should somebody holding their hand out for welfare, need to have a say in where it comes from?
    edited to add, fully pensioned people have presumably paid their dues.
  10. The problem is that to be "Middle Class" you actually have to have some sense. People aint going to fall for it.

Who raided the middle classes pension fund? That would be Gordon.
    Left the Tax bands the same whilst income rose? Gordon.
    End to boom and bust? Gordon.

However... the biggest, most obvious failiure from the article is this one.

There is no mention of whether he is talking about the Public or Private sector, for all the bluster there is precious little other than a promise to increase the number of jobs, which funnily enough will happen naturally when the economy gets going again!

Time to give Cameron a go, he at least appears to live on earth...
  11. [​IMG]

Getting in practice for his getaway…
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Fat chav, the basis of his imagined support.
  13. Is the bloke in shorts running after him for putting tax on wigs?

14. Aye, he is that, only chavs tuck their trackies into white socks.
  15. Thats the problem, ZANU Labour have to go, since 1997 they have trashed the country. The Tories are the only ones who are in a position to oust Labour but they don't fill me with any confidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.