Labour - the party of sleaze?

John Prescott is likely to face more damaging revelations over his private life after his former lover signed up with a well-known publicist.

Tracey Temple, the secretary with whom the Deputy Prime Minister has admitted having an affair, is now being represented by Max Clifford Associates.

The move has fuelled widespread speculation that more details could emerge in a Sunday newspaper.

Both Tony Blair and Gordon Brown closed ranks behind their Cabinet colleague on Friday, and a poll showed that he retained popular support.

Of those interviewed, 57% said he should not quit over his affair and only 37% said he should go.

Mr Prescott's job appears to be safe if Mr Blair reshuffles his top team shortly after Thursday's local elections.

The reshuffle has been expected since John Hutton switched from his Cabinet post of Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster to replace David Blunkett at the Department for Work and Pensions in November last year.

Now there are increasing signs that changes might be imminent as Mr Blair seeks to repair not only the damage done by this week's controversies, but also refresh his Government's image in the wake of the May 4 council elections, which are expected to see Labour do badly.

Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt seems secure in her position, despite facing serious flak over the NHS this week.

But Home Secretary Charles Clarke must wait on events surrounding the release of foreign prisoners without facing deportation to see whether he stays in office.
Perhaps voter apathy will not allow Liarbour to rule the roost in the local elections. Hypocritical sh*ts.

[/URL][/img]

So that was 250k per orgasm and she actually faked that one.

jonwilly said:
Seems she got £250,00 for servicing Two Jags.
john
Not bad, however she would have had to purchase 2 paper bags, as he is a "double bagger". Only wish she had used plastic bags!!!!!!! Wonder if she got paid "work of an unpleasant nature" allowance?

More Sleaze

Cannabis resin has been found at the Scottish home of Defence Secretary John Reid, it has emerged.

Police are to take no action over the discovery, made during a routine security sweep of the property.

Dr Reid said in a statement he had no idea of the origin of the cannabis resin found at his home.

He said: "I can confirm that a minuscule amount of cannabis resin was found in the guest room of my home in Scotland last week by police carrying out a security check.

"I am told that it weighed a fraction of a gram, was worth around 85 pence and could be years old.

"I have no idea where it came from, or when. There is absolutely no suggestion that this in any way involves me or members of my family and both I and the Strathclyde Police regard the matter as closed.''

The house is within Mr Reid's former constituency of Hamilton North and Bellsill in Lanarkshire. After boundary changes last year he became MP for Airdrie and Shotts.

The house was the Reid family home when his first wife, Cathy, was alive, and "hundreds'' of people are said to have been in the house over the years. She died in 1998, and the couple had two sons.

Mr Reid, 58, later married the film director Carine Adler. He is one of Labour's biggest ministerial heavyweights. He has held the posts of Health Secretary, Northern Ireland Secretary, Scottish Secretary and Leader of the House.
It never seems to end for the liability party. Wonder if he`s praying for his job as well?????

jonwilly said:
Seems she got £250,00 for servicing Two Jags.
john
And she gave an "Oral" insight into what it was - bet he says "I did not have ...... with that women"........ Clinton comes to mind :oops: