Labour STILL at it

After seeing the front page of the mail on sunday stating that labour have drawn up plans and carried out surveys' of homes around the uk they plan to introduce a stealth tax based on you home. check out the link - you wont believe what they are planning to tax you on.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/...ed-council-charge-hammers-middle-classes.html

Are they trying to lose the next general election, just what are they thinking - that the british public will tolerate continuous bungling behaviour.

Blimey the Mail doing a story on something that affects home-owners.

Whatever happened to that amazing file you were going to show us all last night?

stacker1 said:
Blimey the Mail doing a story on something that affects home-owners.

Whatever happened to that amazing file you were going to show us all last night?
Yeah, I’m still waiting for the file as well. At least give us a clue about it :?

razorlight said:
stacker1 said:
Sorry Stacker gave up on that one!
What about me?
My bated breath is going rather stale now. Why is Stacker so special. Are you his bastard lovechild. Will you ever enlighten us?

Feckin hate barstard lovechilds.
Feckin favoritism.

hairyarse2 said:
razorlight said:
stacker1 said:
What about me?
My bated breath is going rather stale now. Why is Stacker so special. Are you his bastard lovechild. Will you ever enlighten us?

Feckin favoritism.
And me. You had lot of us on standby there. All of sudden it’s Stacker this and Stacker than and can you pass the salt Stacker.

Conrad_Cock said:
Whet said:
What paper was that again. One that you can trust or one that has consitently lied to its readership?
Evidence of lies, not just the terminological inexactitudes that Downing Street uses
You mean like the one the Mail resurrects every so often about the biggest mosque in the world being built next to the Olympic area?

ScouseD said:
hairyarse2 said:
razorlight said:
stacker1 said:
What about me?

Feckin favoritism.
And me. You had lot of us on standby there. All of sudden it’s Stacker this and Stacker than and can you pass the salt Stacker.
not at the moment, i may not ever but wait and see what next week brings - if i can be bothered to sort out the dodgy file and upload it.

Whet said:
Transformer said:
Whet said:
What paper was that again. One that you can trust or one that has consitently lied to its readership?
Oi, you! Cunt. Go slit your throat and do the world a favor.
Because I disgree with your view? Really!!
How do you know you disagree with my views Princess? How do you know what my views are on anything?

In answer to your question, No not because you disagree with my views but purely because I don't like you. and whilst your at it go gargle some acid.

Latest Threads