Labour sleaze merchant Hoon banned from Parliament along with creep Buyers.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Sleazy TCH and arch creep Byers are to be banned from entering Parliament for 5 and 2 years for offering to sell their 'influence' in contravention of the rules. Hewitt has gor away with it.

TCH, who's greatest service as Minister of Defence was to go skiing in the run up to TELIC is one of the slimiest turds in the toilet bowl that is Labour - and there's some stiff competition.
  2. Oh! Joy! Oh! Rapture! How has Hewitt got away with it?

Pity this did not include Hodge and the hateful Hain.
  3. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Dont know about banned they should be nailed to the f*****g door to encourage the others.
  4. Oh how sad for them.... poor dears.... Matron says that they have to take more Happy Pills....
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Almost lost in amongst other scandals, a little, tiny bit of justice, albeit the ******* aren't going to jail. Bang to rights, and let's hope they never ever come back to dirty up the halls and rooms of Parliament in any capacity.
  6. Heads on a pikestaff on Westminster Bridge would be a better outcome for these treasonous little sh1ts
  7. I'm sure you mean Discourage!:)
  8. See revolution, French. And the use of the guillotine, "pour le encouragement les autres" .
    Sorry for biff French spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE
  9. Admiral Byng's execution was satirized by Voltaire in his novel Candide. In Portsmouth, Candide witnesses the execution of an officer by firing squad; and is told that "in this country, it is wise to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others" (Dans ce pays-ci, il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres).
  10. Actually, I am genuinely outraged.

Why aren't they on criminal charges and facing jail?
  11. IIRC, Hewitt has been booted out of the Labour party and Hain will be winding his neck in sharpish as there's an evidence locker at the Met Police containing a balaclava that was used in a bank robbery in the 1970s. Who'd have known that, by 2010, science would have advanced to the point where 40-year-old DNA could be recovered from the balaclava and used to identify beyond any doubt who carried out that armed robbery all those years ago. Amazing. Isn't it Peter?

Let's not forget Margaret Moran. She's the one who took a year off sick after fiddling her expenses but still managed to offer herself as a "consultant" for £100,000 a year during the Panorama sting. She helpfully pointed out that, for a price, she'd been able to secure exemptions from income tax, National Insurance and working visa regulations for the employees of an Indian IT outsourcing firm. Hence allowing their UK clients to lay off British workers and replace them with tax free Indians. I know people who have lost their homes because of that wheeze.
  12. 'A_M' thanks for that bit of info. My cup would runneth over in spades if Hain was to be found guilty - guilty of anything actually, breathing even. He really is the most objectionable little shit in politics and goodness has he got some competition.