Labour party offer veterans party membership for 1p.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by malcolmk, Jul 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a waste of a penny.
  2. I'd do it providing they paid me 100k a year tax-free. Any takers Labour?
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I just spent a penny, Curled it just right...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I was going to stick a like on this, but on reflection, 100k a year tax free wouldn't be enough to make me vote for those scum.
  5. Or for £1 million membership of the HOL.
  6. Jim Murphy, the shadow defence secretary, said:

".....................This would be an excellent and exciting move which would strengthen (not just) Labour's defence policy .........."

They had a defence policy? They are nearly as bad as this current lot.
  7. 1p?

Pricing themselves out of the market.

Labour never did get the idea of consumer demand did they.
  8. Hang on a minute. You lot aren't thinking this through.

Imagine what damage we could cause if the whole of the arrse memebership joined up.

Can you imagine the scene at the next party conference with 30,000 cries of "Shut up you Mong" and "Oi who's the Doris, does she do it doggy".

Could be fun :)
    • Like Like x 10
  9. Apparently Labour want all with frontline experience Quote "to be involved in shaping our party's culture, policy and campaigns"
    Well that would call for a complete overhaul of the entire party from the inside out and from top to bottom.

The Labour party will never be able to claim to be a party of the Armed forces with festering turds like Harman and Balls on board.
  10. I don't like the Labour Party but I couldn't shoot 76 of them in cold blood.
  11. Agreed, stabbing them is much more personal.
  12. I could happily give it a good ****ing go.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not only shouting down the clowns at conference, just think if every right minded (see what I did there :) ) ARRSER paid 1p to join then voted OUT the clowns in the Labour Party and took over the NEC.

Today Labour, tomorrow the world Muahhh ha ha.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I call prime minister!