Labour Party MP By-election Candidate Paulette Hamilton - the Black Uprising, Muslim Infiltrators, and the Ballot or the Bullet?

To be fair her husband does run an established city centre business (below) so is likely to have invested. Finding out who runs that property would be interesting though.

Got to have something legitimate for the taxman. Money Laundering 101.

She said she was worried there could be a racist element behind comments on her involvement with ACH. “Look at the people that we support - refugees, asylum seekers. I think this is a bit racist.”
Have a look on YouTube at the express truth YouTube channel. It is her sons channel, where he talks about current topics. He said, regarding the Ukraine issue, ‘I always look at a situation from the perspective of how does this affect the black man’ Is that a learned behaviour?

I know for a fact that she must have had a big budget because YouTube were pumping her campaign. There was not one white person in her advertising.

Have a look on YouTube at the express truth YouTube channel. It is her sons channel, where he talks about current topics. He said, regarding the Ukraine issue, ‘I always look at a situation from the perspective of how does this affect the black man’ Is that a learned behaviour?

I know for a fact that she must have had a big budget because YouTube were pumping her campaign. There was not one white person in her advertising.

That almost sounds like... institutionalised racism - that most invidious of labels.

Where, oh where is Saint Sasha of the Two-Thirds when we need her most?

Last edited:
Wrong thread. Calm TF down.
Ukrainian ballistic missile?
Anyhoo, BZ the Ukes but part of me thinks how delicious it would be if it was a Russian short round.

Unless the Labour MP for Erdington is masterminding missile launches in Ukraine, I'm fairly sanguine about my "wrong forum" call.
As you said, calm TF down. Apologies but It’s only two posts and if you want a real thread derailment all I have to do is say that the next standard NATO round should be 6.8mm. ;)

Latest Threads