Labour Party - More cuts than a hollywood director

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by celticwarrior3551, Apr 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why, oh why, oh why did anyone vote for these oxygen thiefs, they have been more damaging to the armed forces than any insurgent attacks, although they seem to have been helped by career generals who didn't want to "rock the boat" of their pensions (I found it hilarious that general sir Mike Jackson did't speak out for the humble british squaddie until after he'd retired!), thank god we've finally got a general who will fight for us, down with labour, up with general sir Richard Dannatt
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Sorry, but did you actually means 'cuts'?

I thought of a slightly different spelling and a rephrasing to "More than a Moscow hooerouse!"
  3. I could not agree with you more. It is but a simple browse down 'history lane' to see that Labour / 'New Labour' / Liarbour, call the dead-beats what you will, can be relied upon to 'shaft' the military. Why ? Fear ? What of ? Revolution ?

It is simply a well-balanced social inadequacy.

Surly, slimy little gits 'perma-tanned' agitators feel uncomfortable when confronted by men who deal in: Good - Bad; Left - Right; North - South; Black - White.

We are governed by grasping, unimaginably awful, indescribable, quasi-life - more used to being at the bottom of a pond or lavatory bowl, than by people who can relate to HM's Armed Forces.

The last time I dared to decry the 'sainted' General Lord Walker - and the equally beloved General Sir Michael Jackson - I was rounded upon by a poster, who I suspect is a 'staff officer' of the 'brownest proboscis' variety. However, I hope they enjoy their retirement knowing that they did not do their duty.

My gravest fear, bearing in mind the filth governing us currently - yes, 'filth' is a strong description, but merited in my opinion - is that General Sir Richard Dannatt was 'advised', 'encouraged' to speak out as he did by these sordid little sh*ts.