Labour party donor quits party and joins UKIP

Excellent. A brutal, bloodyminded and highly opinionated Opposition is what's needed. And a compulsory ballot, in person.

That reminds me, whatever happened to Labour being utterly bankrupt and owing a Small countries worth of GDP a few years back?

Mr Wallace has been a fairly influential person within the Labour party - sitting on various of its committees - so It seems a little odd that, as far as I can see, none of the major newspapers are at the moment carrying this story.

Maybe he's not that important and it's a non-story.

Mr Wallace has been a fairly influential person within the Labour party - sitting on various of its committees - so It seems a little odd that, as far as I can see, none of the major newspapers are at the moment carrying this story.

Don't know, he was a leading light of labours finance and industry group, and their website is....er.....down at the moment.

I forgot to ask, does Milliband know who he is?

Mr Wallace was also a paid up member of the Labour Party donors group 'The Thousand Club' until April 2014, which requires members to donate between £1200 and £5000 per year.
Hardly going to make a dent in their coffers. They probably get more than that from collecting tins at a few scummy Labour clubs

Same reason they are not carrying the UKIP prospective councillor stabbed by in Blackburn.

http://order-order.com/2014/05/21/ukip-candidate-stabbed-by-labour-supporters/

The story does not fit the profile so no dice I am afraid..

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Er you missed this on the same link, it is pure arrse.

Looks like PMQ's
"mr. speaker I would like to ask the honourable member what....oh god (sorry allah) he's gone off on one again!"

Latest Threads