Labour Party being investigated for anti semitism

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There isn't any - Baroness Chakrabatti told us so!

Should she hand in her ermine robes now that her report is being shown up for the rubbish that it is?

philc

LE
This is a Mossad led plot to bring down the Palestinian support Corbyn, Jews control banks, Media and the internet.

Should she hand in her ermine robes now that her report is being shown up for the cynical, barefaced, self-serving pack of lies that it is?
For extra clarity.

Oh Dear, how sad, never mind it will not get all better in the morning..... Tough!!

Chef

LE

Should she hand in her ermine robes now that her report is being shown up for the rubbish that it is?
A politician taking the fall for lying, cheating or otherwise achieving lower standards than the average pikey?

You are a hopeful person.:)

I may have some bad news about Santa Claus for you:eek:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A politician taking the fall for lying, cheating or otherwise achieving lower standards than the average pikey?

You are a hopeful person.:)

I may have some bad news about Santa Claus for you:eek:
Are you going to tell me that there is a Santa Claus? :mad:

I wonder how many plod big wigs will end up joining Baroness Chakrabatti in the Lords after this investigation finds there isn't any just like Baroness Chakrabatt

I'll bite.

In the meantime, the stabbings, shootings, burglaries, muggings and other less important stuff will be dealt with once the Police have sorted this out eh!

I'm a supporter of the State of Israel and I abhor anti-semitism. I regard the Palestinian cause as a largely terrorist orientated organisation although I have sympathy for those innocents at the lower end of the scale caught up in something that they have no control over.

This is a headline grabbing sop to the Conservatives. Teresa May has called in a favour from Cressida Dicks. Nothing more than that.

In the meantime, stay away from open spaces and keep your doors and windows securely closed!

Maple

LE
.........it's a sad fact of life - Corbyn's New Old Labour and a bunch of SWP rejects - the sooner Militant Monentum and the 'bring back Communism' side of the party is dead and buried the better for everyone

The country needs a stable left of centre opposition, not a 6th form debating club stuck in the 1970s - did I mention Corbyn's labour are cnuts too?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'll bite.

In the meantime, the stabbings, shootings, burglaries, muggings and other less important stuff will be dealt with once the Police have sorted this out eh!

I'm a supporter of the State of Israel and I abhor anti-semitism. I regard the Palestinian cause as a largely terrorist orientated organisation although I have sympathy for those innocents at the lower end of the scale caught up in something that they have no control over.

This is a headline grabbing sop to the Conservatives. Teresa May has called in a favour from Cressida Dicks. Nothing more than that.

In the meantime, stay away from open spaces and keep your doors and windows securely closed!
Well bacofoil shares just went up.

Oxygen_Thief

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'll bite.

Hardly a sop, it’s almost certainly true and it’s a crime - whether you agree with the poorly thought out legislation or not.

Personally I think hate crime is bollocks, but am happy to see some of the twats responsible for it hoist on their own petard.

I'll bite.

Up to that point I totally agree.

About 25 years ago we had a temp in our factory. 6' 4'' tall, slightly dark skin and a straight nose you could sink a battleship with.
Talking to him I found he was a Palestinian who was very intelligent and therefore had a good job in Israel (Israel, not the occupied West bank you bbc throbbers).
This meant he had a passport to go to work everyday.
When Hamas found out he was volunteered to be a suicide bomber.
So next day he went to work as normal, asked to see the security officer and explained the situation.
He was debriefed, found asylum in the UK, his choice, and that's how I met him.
Thoroughly decent bloke that any nation should be proud of, all that Hamas could do was either kill him pointlessly or force him to leave.
Palestine has no viable future.

I wonder how many plod big wigs will end up joining Baroness Chakrabatti in the Lords after this investigation finds there isn't any just like Baroness Chakrabatt
By some apparent convention the Commissioner of the Met is enobled on retirement.

As to others, the revolving door into G4S and others is probably better than the Lords anyway.

I've always found that slogan "For the many, not the Jew", to be a trifle ambiguous...

I've always found that slogan "For the many, not the Jew", to be a trifle ambiguous...
Maybe they should have gone with "Labour it's a gas, we'll keep the trains running on time"

So, did Comrade Jezza, the Old Marxist Fart call the Maybot and uncomplementary name? Did the Emperor M have something to do with this? Why did Jezza leave the Commons Chamber? Appears to be a lot of uproar and barracking going on at Maybot's PMQ this morning. It must the Patno season starting early, as they are all off home for Chrimbo on Friday for 3 weeks. (bunch of tw*ts)

Latest Threads