Labour MP says it's class war as much as anti fox hunting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armourer, Nov 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Labour MP Peter Bradley says in the papers today the ban on fox hunting was/is aimed at "killing the old order" and taking on the "Gentry"..this is class war....

OK I declare war on the Labour Party and its lickspittle supporters. Think I'll start local....now where is that list of labour MP's details....

2. So much for human rights

full story at http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041121/323/f7282.html

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Indeed. Blind Pugh, the Reichfuhrer SS, has instructed the police to enforce the hunting ban. Given that the police have proved utterly unable to protect rural communities from 'ordinary' crime such as robbery and burglary, as well as already illegal activities such as hare-coursing and poaching, the priority given to hunting and the way New Labour are determined to crush anyone who disagrees with them would reinforce the contention that this is class war.

4. 8O :x 8O :x 8O

Somebody should tell Peter Bradley that the Cold War is over, and that his side lost...

5. I am now ex-Service and I can proudly state that I know which side of the class war I am on! :twisted:

Liabour out!

6. If they really want utter chaos, they're going the right way about it.. CNUTS!

7. I cum from a old working class area N West UK what used to be industrial Lancashire before all the industry went.
    Class hatred it was basic Labour education as a lad, Them and Us.
    your working class and you vote Labour.
    Labour has exssited over the years on class warfare, it delibratly destroyed the education system and drags the N.health service down with its over management by left wing would be commisars.
    read the Gaurdiand and get a job supervising off white, single mothers with same sex tendancies, take it draft once and sponge off the state for ever.
    jon
    Hate the bastards

8. During the recent Australian Federal election the Labour opposition (already popular in the polls) started troting out policies that were clearly class based to financially punish the wealthy. They entirely misjudged the nation where lower income earners aspire to become higher income earners (and more and more are increasingly achieving this) and where people of all backgrounds react when attacks on any one part of society are based purely on class. Result, an overwhelming win for the Conservative Government (despite widespread hatred because of Iraq).

The British Labour party forgett that once elected they are there to serve all. Not just the ones that voted for them.

9. Did you see his last omminous statement about "land reform"? Does the man get his ideas from Zanu-PF? Considering that at least part of his Wrekin constituency must be rural (I think it includes the Eyton point-to-point course) he seems to know absolutely jack-sh1t about the modern countryside.
    There is no such thing as a squirearchy any more, hasn't been since death duties broke most estates after the Wars. Most of the land is owned by working farmers, what are we going to do, give it to (non existant) peasants?

The sheer bloody-minded ignorance of his article just took my breath away.

10. Aha, I see that this man P Bradley MP wrote an extremely pompous letter to Lord Hutton claiming that no-one paid any attention to the government's 45 mins claim or the dossier in general until attention was drawn to it by Andrew Gilligan. Wait out...

11. part of Peter Bradley MP's letter to Lord Hutton. Comments follow

Source: an adobe automatic conversion from Hutton pdf, not guaranteed

12. Born and brought up in the North. Labour party policy is and has been for many years to keep the North poor and stupid so that it continues to vote Labour.

13. This man is a sycophantic slug of the first order. He is, by the sounds of it, so far up TBLiars arrse its lucky if he can see daylight :evil:

This Government is allowing its arrogance to blind it to the dangerous course it is now taking. It may all eventually blow up in its face.

14. They are really extracting the urine. They think that because they've been able to roll - over everybody that it's OK and nobody cares. Roll on the election, it's time to give these lying, meddling cretins a good kicking.

15. Hunt Bill about Class War - SHOCK 8O

at least this tw*t is confirming what many of us always believed.