Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

I'm really not bothered, it's just a nice thought, but somewhere shitty would be good.

Right now, I think she'd be glad to be deported to anywhere that isn't the Old Bailey, no matter how shitty it is. I also suspect that she'll be leaving the driving to someone else for a while:-

0198c7824e1816662b773ecabc3304be97cfddc9.jpg

Do you propose to deport everyone to somewhere shitty who committed the 65k recorded crimes in Cambridgeshire Jan-June 2018, or just those with dark skin?
Ahem. I'm genuinely surprised that it has not dawned on you by now that my post was not meant to be taken entirely seriously?

Are you, by any chance, in possession of a working sense of humour?

According to the Daily Hate the accused says she never uses a mobile phone at the wheel so it cannot be her that was driving. Police evidence states that both of her mobile phones were registered onto local cellular sites at the time of her alleged speeding offence.

Don't think she has done much homework!

Ahem. I'm genuinely surprised that it has not dawned on you by now that my post was not meant to be taken entirely seriously?

Are you, by any chance, in possession of a working sense of humour?

Sorry, I just must have assumed you were with the other mouth breathing racists that frequent this site.

However, as it was 'not meant to be taken entirely seriously' then I suspect there was a weeny bit of bigotry in there?

Yeah, now that you mention it.......or Scunthorpe?

But no, somewhere that requires a passport I think..............or a parachute.
The French had the right idea with Devils Island! so what's wrong with the outer Hebrides and allow them a KF shirt and an army blanket for comfort!

Looks like her cunning defence is to repeat her lies over and over again, regardless of facts and hope the problem goes away.
Even if she doesn't lose her job, I doubt people will be queueing up for her solicitor services if she can't even manage a speeding fine.
She really is as thick as they come.