Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

If the jury was selected at random in London, statistically at least 6 will be ethnic. A jury from where the alleged incident took place would probably have 144 toes between them.
And zero teeth.

Osamor has just been banned from editing Wikipedia after repeated attempts to remove references to her nicking Obummers acceptance speech. It's all of it in The Sun.
What is it with these people?
On her Wiki page she refers to herself with the prefix 'Honourable' as she is the daughter of a life peer who was ennobled for f**k knows what.
With that I think you have your answer.

The two sons and daughters of peers that I know would regard use of the term 'Honourable' in front of their name as rather vulgar and common...

@MOzanne @Provost

Disclosure in interview was a worthy subject for any criminal investigator; I used to have a file with the relevant caselaw inside.

I also used to have a very well thumbed and post-it-noted current edition of this with me

Defending Suspects At Police Stations

I was astonished that anyone gave a no comment interview, as it was simply an opportuinity for me to very politely and quietly crucify the suspect on tape. Usually there were regular breaks for legal advice when the suspect was getting a bit annoyed with the brief. Occassionaly I would say "Don't look at them; they can't answer for you and this is your chance to speak and dispell the suspicion that has fallen on you'.

I never had a problem with 99% of briefs, they had a job to do (and usually no more fondness for the client than I did). I equally had a job to do.

A prepared statement drew the sting from most of my lines of attack to (lawfully) pressure a suspect to talk to me, whatever legal advice had been given.

(As ever, take legal advice prior to any action!)

On her Wiki page she refers to herself with the prefix 'Honourable' as she is the daughter of a life peer who was ennobled for f**k knows what.
I think she has confused the personal honorific with the corporate one used in reference to the HoC as a whole and during it's proceedings...

"The epithet is also applied to the House of Commons as a body and to individual members during debate (“the honourable member for X”). "*

*Encyc' Britannica

I think she has confused the personal honorific with the corporate one used in reference to the HoC as a whole and during it's proceedings...

"The epithet is also applied to the House of Commons as a body and to individual members during debate (“the honourable member for X”). "*

*Encyc' Britannica
One of the newspaper reports that I read referred to her clashing with Wikipedia bosses about her demanding that her page included the (So-called) 'Honourable' prefix prior to Wiki banning her.
Of course as the daughter of a peer she is entitled to use this honorific although it's all a little Mrs Bucket (pronounced Bouquet) to the likes of me, a bit naff really.
I haven't really seen it applied to mere MPs as a title but I am aware that Privy Councillors use 'Right Honourable' as a prefix which is a totally different kettle of fish.
The only time I have seen 'Honourable' used as a purely political prefix is in the USA, I think Yank judges get the same privilege.

And the grandmother insisted on her peerage including Nigeria in the location.

As this lot's antics keep making the news, I can'tget an old song out of my head ... something along the lines of "We're the finest fcuking family in the land".

Then why didn't she just take the 3 points?

And for balance,I don't think the stick insect May wants a by-election either, because given current performance it probably wouldn't be slam-dunk for her party either
Stick insect? No mate, she's a stork in a human suit. Just look at the posture and the bent-over 'walk'.

What about Ernest Saunders one of the few people in the world ever to recover from the incurable pre-senile dementia associated with Alzheimer's disease
Shortly after the Guinness scandal I did carpentry and joinery work in the Tetbury mansion of one of the peripheral players. He was your typically loaded (VERY loaded) posh bloke, albeit, on the surface at least, quite a nice guy (for an insider-trading fraudster). As I recall, he got away with a fine, easily paid for no doubt, by his 'profits'.
I've googled relentlessly, but I can't remember his name..... anyone know? Nigel something methinks, but I'm not sure, after all it was the eighties...

Remember , remember the 11th of December ... retrial starts ... there even may be fireworks during the following days .

Shortly after the Guinness scandal I did carpentry and joinery work in the Tetbury mansion of one of the peripheral players. He was your typically loaded (VERY loaded) posh bloke, albeit, on the surface at least, quite a nice guy (for an insider-trading fraudster). As I recall, he got away with a fine, easily paid for no doubt, by his 'profits'.
I've googled relentlessly, but I can't remember his name..... anyone know? Nigel something methinks, but I'm not sure, after all it was the eighties...
Mr Wikipedia says that the secondary defendants were

Patrick, 3rd Lord Spens
Roger Seelig
David Green

And that a chap called David Mayhew never faced trial after his lawyers pointed out a few issues to the judge, who concluded that there wasn't a case to answer (or something like that).