Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Hurrah for cultural diversity. It's a sure sign that a politician of any creed or colour can be as bent as a middle class white male MP.
The country is in safe hands.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
His wife is,was shacked up with some other jailbird was x MP who defrauded the public, but whatever rules are for little people. If she is found guilty a few months chocky
Ex jailbird was the liar McShane the ex Rotherham MP who knew all about the child rape in the town and did nothing. He was done for fraud.

NSP

LE
Looks like the last thing seen by those unfortunate enough to have been at Isandlwana. Just add an assegai clenched between it's teeth.
Would seem more appropriate, based on that pic.

endure

GCM
No, the max is 14 years.
"Perverting the Course of Justice
The offence of Perverting the Course of Justice is committed when an accused:

• does an act or series of acts;
  • which has or have a tendency to pervert; and
  • which is or are intended to pervert;
  • the course of public justice.
The offence is contrary to common law and triable only on indictment. It carries a maximum penalty of life imprisonment and/or a fine."

Public Justice Offences incorporating the Charging Standard | The Crown Prosecution Service

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
MPs MAKE laws. When they break them they should get the max.

W P

LE
Lying about a ticket? Disappointed. With her being an MP I thought it might be something a bit more interesting, such as buying a mansion with parliamentary expenses, or a prostitute with a tale to tell after having had unusual objects inserted into various orifices.

MARTOK

Old-Salt
I’d give her life just for coming out with this:

"My dad used to say to me, 'If you aim for the top of the tree and miss, you come out somewhere near the top and you still come out with something. If you aim for the bottom branch and you miss, you come out with nothing.'"

I’d give her life just for coming out with this:

"My dad used to say to me, 'If you aim for the top of the tree and miss, you come out somewhere near the top and you still come out with something. If you aim for the bottom branch and you miss, you come out with nothing.'"
Was her dad Forest Gump?

Tbh this pisses me off more than the jihadi knobs. How does a thing like this make the laws I have to obey. Country has gone nuts.

Latest Threads