Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Due to the syntax in the first sentence I just need to clarify the second.

Are you saying the books are shit and signed, or signed with shit?
What will you pay more for daddy?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I saw her in Cambridge this morning as I was waiting to pick up a very attractive 18 year old girl. Ok, it was my granddaughter. Fiona was in Burleigh street and I was just coming out of Waitrose. I feel I should tell you that she looks much better in the flesh, as it were. However I can't. Worse if anything.

I saw her in Cambridge this morning as I was waiting to pick up a very attractive 18 year old girl. Ok, it was my granddaughter. Fiona was in Burleigh street and I was just coming out of Waitrose. I feel I should tell you that she looks much better in the flesh, as it were. However I can't. Worse if anything.
Just popped in for some almond milk and a bag of ice I expect. Although food banks surely beckon, unless Festus has got better at doing crime i.e. not getting caught.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just popped in for some almond milk and a bag of ice I expect. Although food banks surely beckon, unless Festus has got better at doing crime i.e. not getting caught.
No, it was me in Waitrose, she was going into a shop called 'Wilko' which is a bargain shop of some sort. Adjacent to Poundland and Shoezone.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
You didn't haul half a brick at her then!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ugh, Cambridge sounds awful.
Only bits of it. Actually, that street has a good mix of shops and a very good fruit and veg stall.

Only bits of it. Actually, that street has a good mix of shops and a very good fruit and veg stall.
Only joshing mate- what city hasn’t got those shops? Actually I’ve been to “The Other Place” a few times- once for a very nice wedding at Trinity Hall and the rest to visit SIL who lives next to Parker’s Piece- and thought it was <<heresy alert>> nicer than Oxford in many respects.

If they'd put her in with Rosie West, would have been more than her eyes got opened......
Sorry mate, the racist West's only liked to murder a certain demographic and the fragrant Fiona isn't invited

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry mate, the racist West's only liked to murder a certain demographic and the fragrant Fiona isn't invited

I hope she demands equality.

I booked an hotel in Dublin recently, it had over four hundred 'raving' reviews' I arrived and found it to be so very ordinary, it had only been open for 9 days. (Once bitten)
Just like the author of the book they get their friends to write the reviews...I should think her brother organised the book reviews in prison, in exchange for smokes and drugs!
The Shed at Dulwich, became a top ranking Restaurant on Tripadvisor even though it didn't exist

Bugger ! Amazon won't let me do an online revue as I don't meet their standards (snigger)
Had an excellent one lined up too .
Post it on here, someone will put it on

Londo

LE
Post it on here, someone will put it on
Good idea
Written by ..
Festus Trainer
A beautiful book . Full of happyness and joy , hope and honour
and a good solid read when one has a bit of time on their hands .
Gave it 5 stars but would have liked to have given more as it's such a steal .
**************************************************************************************

Shame . In print it doesn't look so good as it did in my mind but it might give someone an idea or two . :-D

Latest Threads